Pastel Mojave Woma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
xrayeric1993
Pastel Mojave Woma

I have this 2008 female pastel mojave woma purchased from TSK. She is around 2 feet in length and fat. She feeds on prekilled thawed medium rats. She is much lighter in person! This triple homozygous snake is available for $2000 firm. And absolutely no trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
michele769
Do you have an estimate on her weight?

Old 03-11-2010, 02:37 AM   #3
Andrews Arboreals
eh

its actually a triple het, since pastel/mojave/woma are all het forms of their respective genes, altho i think woma is just full on dominant

Old 03-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #4
Willow
actually isn't it triple co dom? lol since its super forms not recessives...either way...shes awesome...good luck with your sale....to bad I'm broke lol

Old 03-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #5
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
actually isn't it triple co dom? lol since its super forms not recessives...either way...shes awesome...good luck with your sale....to bad I'm broke lol
Co-doms are just visual hets. A pastel is a het for super pastel, etc etc.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
chongorojo
Would love to know exact weight...

Old 03-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Russ Lawson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews Arboreals View Post
its actually a triple het, since pastel/mojave/woma are all het forms of their respective genes, altho i think woma is just full on dominant
Woma is codominant, but homozygous lethal. Regardless, beautiful snake Eric! Wish I could afford her!

Old 03-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
xrayeric1993
I don't have a scale, but will buy one in the middle of next week if she doesn't sell by then. I very conservative estimate is 350 grams, but I really think she is about 500 grams. She eats thawed medium to large rats. Simply thaw out a rat, place it on top of her, and leave her alone. She is an awesome animal and I guarantee satisfaction. If you don't like her for any reason, ship her back and you will receive a full refund.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #9
Andrews Arboreals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
het = heterozygous = 1 gene, same as a non super form of a co-dom, but you get the idea, it still has a chance to pass on normal genes

yea knew woma was dominant, didnt realize it was homozygous lethal tho. good to know, only heard of homozygous lethal in rabbits and mice/rats so far

and as stated quite a beauty

Old 03-11-2010, 11:19 PM   #10
Boa man1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Lawson View Post
Woma is codominant, but homozygous lethal
The Woma you are thinking of is Nerds hidden gene Woma. The snake forsale here I believe is a regular Woma. If this was a hidden gene Woma it would be worth much more.
Just thought I would help clear that up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!