For Sale any idea what type of HET Ghost this Male is? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
hockeyballz30
any idea what type of HET Ghost this Male is?

Hey guys! Looking to find out more information on a 2 1/2 year old HET Ghost Male that i am trying to sell. I would like to know if anyone can spot any more information based on a pic i have. I only know it is an HET Ghost Male with an iridescent haze throughout. Any experts out there that have an opinion would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
dustinntech
Het means it doesnt show but he still carries the trait. Who did you get it from? Did they sell it as any percentage het or just het? If you contact who you got it from they can probably tell you more about it.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
Pythonbreeder99
This should be in the discussion fourm not the classifieds.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #4
dturner100
If he's 100% het the only way to tell ( if you don't have the info ) would be to breed him to another het, or visual ghost.

That I've found most ghost lines are compatible. You can for sure breed an orange to a citrus, and probably a butterschotch ghost so any ghost you get really you can breed it to him.

For example if you breed him to an orange ghost female, and you get 50% orange ghosts he's het orange ghost. If you breed him to an orange ghost and the ghost babies look "vanilla" like he's a citrus ghost since the mix of the orange and citrus make an awesome looking ghost.

Anyway hope this helps, but you might want to ask a moderator to move this thread right away to the discussion boar.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
bullies&balls
I was under the impression that "citrus" was incompatible with all the other "ghost" lines.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
snakemansnakes
Continue the discussion in the forums.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
I was under the impression that "citrus" was incompatible with all the other "ghost" lines.
Seen it with my own two eyes. They're great looking as babies, and like the citrus get lighter as the grow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!