SOLD!! Peruvian Cross? Awesome tail! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
Yaz23
Peruvian Cross? Awesome tail!

I dont know really anything about this guy. He was sold to me as a Peruvian cross. I bought him from someone locally that had him in a very small cage and he was weezing. He has a bump on his nose from constantly pushing up on the cage lid (from previous owner). Ive had him for a month now, kept him on high heat and from what I can tell he seems like he's recovered. He took a large f/t rat a week ago so now Im offering him up for sale. He's a good 6ft long and VERY tame.

He's a really gorgeous looking guy. He's a VERY light tan color (almost greenish looking, pretty interesting) with a really nice yellow colored block pattern tail.

I bought him because I felt bad and didnt want him in those conditions, so I'm just trying to recover some of my money now.

Take him for $125 OBO + shipping. Live arrival guranteed.
I accept Paypal or postal money orders.

I have MANY references available (that can be emailed or called) and I'm on the BOI with numerous comments, and I also have feedback.

All my snakes are shipped with supplies from shipyourreptiles.com (the box, complete insulation, and a heat pack if needed).

+++ He has been kept in the other side of my house and still is so he has never been in contact with any of my personal snakes in my collection (including the ones I have for sale). I believe he has recovered but not 100% sure so theres not gurantee. My wife is nagging me to get him out of the house because hes not in the snake room so I need him gone asap!!! +++
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
Yaz23
These pics were taken with natural sunlight and no flash. If you want additional pics I'll be happy to send some.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
keljo
That is a great lookin fella, amazing color and pattern! I would take him in a heartbeat if I had the extra room and money. Good luck with your sale!

Old 04-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
Yaz23
Kelly,
Thanks for the compliments! Let me know if you end up having some room! Price is negotiable!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
keljo
I sure will let you know I should be gettin some my second tax refund soon (did 08 and 09 this yr) and if it's still available he's mine lol. I would not use him for breeding just a pet so he's really tame?

Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
Yaz23
He's beyond tame, I throw him around my neck with no worries. No cage aggression either.

Almost all my snakes are tame and every snake I sell is VERY tame unless I say it's not! Make an offer!!! My other boas went quick!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Yaz23
Bump! $100 + shipping takes him!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #8
Yaz23
Bump!

Wanted to add that I fed him a small meal a few days ago (didnt want to give him something large just incase if someone buys him I could ship him out right away) and he took a small f/t rat with no hesitation! He seems to be doing great and eating with a good feeding response!

He's tame as a puppy and has no cage aggression what so ever!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
Yaz23
SOLD! Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!