Important! Please read & look at links! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Exclamation Important! Please read & look at links!

You will be utterly disgusted when you see the original petition created which prompted us to take action.. Again.

Please go to this site and sign this petition for the sake of our pets. All signatures will be sent to local senators. This was made after a horrible petition was started by a person claiming terrible and disgusting things about snakes and their owners. They said, in other words, that snake owners are basically sexual deviants who like to masturbate to their snakes eating furry pets. As well as completely botching the "facts" of local news stories on snakes.

It takes a couple minutes to sign up and sign the petition. Then please follow the second link on here to the profile of the author of the horrible petition. Please report that petition as containing false, unsuitable, and offensive information and ask for its removal by the site. You can also message the original author if you like but I ask that any messages to that author be polite. Do not turn us into the monsters they are making us out to be. Thanks for taking action once again!

Pass this to everyone on your myspace, facebook, and any other forum you may belong to. We need to out-voice these people. We are running out of time to make an impact..

~~Petition to sign!
http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._save_our_pets

~Horrible petition created to spread lies and propaganda.
http://www.change.org/petitions/view...ronment_safety

~Link to that authors profile page on change.org.
http://www.change.org/profile/view/131022

Old 05-20-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
joseydiann
That's sad... Poor dog BUT they new it was stalking the darn dog. Why not move the dog somewhere else? or am I missing something?

Amanda

Old 05-20-2010, 02:17 AM   #3
TryntK
Because I cannot really say it anywhere else - I am sick and tired of people in powerful situations getting a wild hair up their and making uneducated decisions. Seriously, do your research.

This bill, or whatever it is, not only takes a stab at my animals but it takes a stab at me on a personal level - making me out to be some sex fiend getting off on crushing puppies/kittens and then feeding children to my snakes. Out of all of the crap I have read on people trying to illegalize large constrictors, this has to be the most irritating piece of garbage I have read. I am getting past the point of being rational and it is becoming increasing difficult when I read these low blows from morons.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #4
Foschi Exotic Serpents
I have left 2 comments on that person page about that horrid petition. I have reported the petition itself to be removed. I hope everyone is doing the same things and passing all this info on. That petition has 260 signatures. We need to way surpass that to show this sicko that we actually care.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:43 AM   #5
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryntK View Post
Because I cannot really say it anywhere else - I am sick and tired of people in powerful situations getting a wild hair up their and making uneducated decisions. Seriously, do your research.

This bill, or whatever it is, not only takes a stab at my animals but it takes a stab at me on a personal level - making me out to be some sex fiend getting off on crushing puppies/kittens and then feeding children to my snakes. Out of all of the crap I have read on people trying to illegalize large constrictors, this has to be the most irritating piece of garbage I have read. I am getting past the point of being rational and it is becoming increasing difficult when I read these low blows from morons.

100%.. How awful!!!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #6
kellysballs
This is absolutley ridiculous! Not only does that "dog" have hooves, it's front legs bend the wrong way for it to be a dog. It is some sort of livestock. There are no facts in this petition and personally I feel it takes a really sick person to think up those kinds of "fetish's".

I am so angry that I had a hard time posting a comment on her "wall".

Old 05-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #7
Sariel
The dog in the picture is actually a goat, if you read the article linked to it this all took place in Australia by a wild snake. The dog theyre talking about was apparently stalked for "days" though I find that hard to believe, and again was consumed by a wild, native snake.

I wont even go into all the rest of the crap hes talking about.

That said Ive reported the petition, signed Foschi's, and am disappointed to say all the comments we have left on L_Swa's page have not only been deleted, but hes made his profile private rather than post any rebuttals.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #8
StrictlyExotics
Personally, I wanted to see the captive 300 pound snakes she posted about.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Due to all the negative comments on that persons page, he has now made it private LOL! Talk about impact..

Its looking good so far. 123 signatures. We are quickly catching up to that other bozo with the outrageous claims. Any signatures are automatically sent to your officials per the address you used when signing up. I think this letter is a nice change from the original ones we used in our campaigns before. This one is on a more personal note. USARK made comment recently about how the calls and letters stopped for a long time. Well now they are going strong again and the senators, house, and president are getting them now so everyone will know we are against this. Keep it going and keep passing it on. Thanks to everyone.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #10
Piratepythons
She took another petition this one http://animals.change.org/petitions/...videos_illegal and just worded it so snakes and snake owners do it and added the crap about the dog. This person is really deranged to make up lies about people because we like animals with scales. WTF? The worst part is that people are supporting this stupid little b!@#!. I cant believe it. Just cant believe it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!