For Sale Taconic small animal shipping crates (2) $10 ea. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
noone
Taconic small animal shipping crates (2) $10 ea.

Hello,
I have 2 taconic animal shipping crates.

They are used but in pretty good shape.
The rough dimensions are 18" x 24" x 7"
Buy one or both...
$10 ea.
I can ship these to you or you can pick them up.
Send me a zip code and I can give you a shipping quote.

I also have lots of other mouse and snake equipment including breeding racks for both!
Email me for a list!

Thanks for taking a look!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
noone
b
u
m
p
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
noone
Thumbs up

B
U
M
P

These containers are good for shipping just about any small animal including mice, hamsters, rats, baby chickens, quail,.....what ever!
I used them to deliver mice to local pet shops. You can fit @ 50-100 mice per container.
They worked perfect! Plenty of ventilation to help prevent the animals from getting too hot. Stackable and made of VERY sturdy plastic.

I can ship these to you for @ $20 ea.
That is a complete total price including shipping!
I can also fasten the two together and ship them both for a complete total of @ $35 anywhere in the lower 48.

You are also more than welcome to come and pick them up in South Western Indiana.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
noone
B
U
M
P
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
noone
B
U
M
P

These containers are good for shipping just about any small animal including mice, hamsters, rats, baby chickens, quail,.....what ever!
I used them to deliver mice to local pet shops. You can fit @ 50-100 mice per container.
They worked perfect! Plenty of ventilation to help prevent the animals from getting too hot. Stackable and made of VERY sturdy plastic.

I can ship these to you for @ $20 ea.
That is a complete total price including shipping!
I can also fasten the two together and ship them both for a complete total of @ $35 anywhere in the lower 48.

You are also more than welcome to come and pick them up in South Western Indiana.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #6
Robg2222
Still have the boxes? How much to ship to FL 33713

Old 07-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #7
Ebony
Still have boxes?

Old 07-08-2015, 02:16 AM   #8
ADD_reptiles
This ad is five years old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!