what would you honestly do and why? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
kevin c.
Question what would you honestly do and why?

I pose this question to all of my fellow herper's and all the members here on fauna. first i want to say, answer this honestly and not with some philosophical b.s. or from a holier than thou position. and i am in no way advocating breaking any legitimate law, this is just a hypothetical question one i'm afraid we may really have to answer one day.anyway here it is: if the government passed a law and said absolutely that the snakes you keep were now illegal and that if you were caught in possession of these snakes, you would not only be fined but do jail time. so what would you do? knowing yes, most people would not get caught the government doesn't have the man power, but still many would. and by government i mean mostly federal although this scenario will most likely be played out in the states. anyway, federal or state i would really like to hear everyone's comment and opinion.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
gshearman
i would keep them any way this is supposed to be a free country yet our rights are being taken away more and more every day there not getting my guns and there not getting my snakes thats just the way it is

Old 07-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #3
snowgyre
This is a double post. There is a whole other thread already dedicated to this topic.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
Michael Brown
id be in jail

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!