SOLD!! Yearling 1.2 66% het Kahl Albino Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
kmrkvicka
Yearling 1.2 66% het Kahl Albino Boas

I have 1.2 remaining 66% het for Kahl strain Albino boas left from my litter born 6/20/2009 for sale. The parents are unrelated 100% het for kahl albino boas, and the dam produced 29 babies and 2 slugs. Of the 29 babies, 10 of them were gorgeous albinos. Both parents are large, with mom pushing 9.5 feet, and dad pushing 7 feet. Because these kids have been with me so long, they have been given names, but obviously, they don't respond to them, so feel free to ignore those names, lol. I can provide further information (i.e. more current pictures, weights, etc.) upon request, as well as full TOS. Prices do not include shipping, although discounts will be given for multiple purchases. Please see my other ads to save on shipping and apply multiple snake discounts.

1.0 Speedy (KM-09-18) - $60
Speedy has a few funky saddles, and is a very sweet, laid back boy. He never refuses a meal, even in shed. He's never seen a live rodent, and took f/t for his first meal.

Birth pictures:

Current picture:

0.1 Molly Hissy Pants (KM-09-25) - $80
As her name implies, this little girl has a little bit of an attitude to her. She's very vocal, and isn't afraid to take a strike at you if you're doing something she doesn't like. That said, she's used to being taken out of her tube with a hook, and once in your hands, she calms down nicely. Like her brother, she eats well, and hasn't ever refused a meal, even in shed. She also has never seen a live rodent, as she has taken f/t from the start.

Birth pictures:

Current picture:

0.1 Genesis (KM-09-24) - $100
Genesis will be the one I'll have the hardest time parting with, which is why she's priced slightly higher than the rest of the kids. She's much bigger than her siblings, although she's had the same feeding schedule. Her saddles almost appear to glow a caramel color off her background. She's got a fantastic personality, eats well, and has always taken f/t.

Birth pictures:

Current picture:

Litter Shot

I am fedex certified, and can ship Monday-Wednesday, assuming weather conditions are safe for the snakes. Take all three for $250 shipped.

Feel free to PM me here for inquiries, or email me at snakesbykatiem@hotmail.com - I am open to limited trade offers
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
kmrkvicka
*****SOLD***** Thanks Cabe and friends!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread