Good Guy Christy Talbert - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
AaronP
Christy Talbert

Recently purchased a Male Pastel Het. Lav from Christy. She was very easy to get a hold of and work with and was very responsive to my E-mails and willingly provided me with everything that I asked for.

I would definitely do Business with her again!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #2
snakemami
I have to agree with you Aaron. Christy sold snake to my ex partner, and the day she was to ship, he wound up in the hospital. Christy went to the ends of the earth and back to stop the package from going out and then re-routed it to me so that the snake didn't sit at an empty apartment for who knows how long.
She's a great gal in the business.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
davkaufman
Wow. I simply can't say enough good about Christy! I've been breeding snakes for almost 20 years and I have done a lot of good business with a lot of good people but rarely with anyone who is as professional and caring as she is. I bought a great adult female ball from her six weeks ago, and of course had tons of questions on how she was accustom to being brought up, and Christy answered every single one of my questions within minutes of me emailing her--even six weeks later. She not only cares about her animals, she cares about her customers, and that is a rare, and awesome thing! Thank you Christy! I will definitely do business with you again!
Dav Kaufman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!