SOLD!! Glock 23 for adult female leathers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
yourbeat
Glock 23 for adult female leathers

i have a 3rd gen glock 23 .40 S&W... im looking to trade for a nice adult or almost adult female leather, the gun has 2 mags with it, glock night sights and extended slide release...i dont know if theres gun nuts on fauna but i figured id see for myself...offer up any hypo/trans leathers are a big pluss, or id sell it for cash but id rather trade
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
RichsBallPythons
Be sure this done through the Fire Arm Dealers responsibly. Gun laws are getting strict.

And any one interested must be 21 if not local and 18 if local as its private party sale. Beg you do it the right way first time to stop more laws coming up on us gun owners.

Good luck its a great gun as i have it in my collection

forgot ot add that dont forget to add in the shipping/dealer fees

Old 09-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #3
yourbeat
its 21 no matter private or not they must be 21 years old, and i would do it ffl through my local dealer to there local dealer, and it'd have to be ups overnight mailed as well....i dont wanna be responnnnnnsable as you said for more dumb gun laws as if we dont have enough to deal with as is, and thanks...you relly cant beat a glock
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Cp3_Pythons
Very Nice Handgun If I didnt already own one Id be on it that and the fact your not asking for Bp's

Old 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #5
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbeat View Post
its 21 no matter private or not they must be 21 years old, and i would do it ffl through my local dealer to there local dealer, and it'd have to be ups overnight mailed as well....i dont wanna be responnnnnnsable as you said for more dumb gun laws as if we dont have enough to deal with as is, and thanks...you relly cant beat a glock
Good i think the 18yrs old to buy hand gun from private party is a stupid law that needs to GO NOW. 21 is perfect age.

Good luck once again.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #6
yourbeat
yeah any concealable firearm you must be 21, rifles and shotguns is 18(and you dont have to register if baught privately for either one) but thanks again, and yeah sorry i dont do the bp's just beardeds lol but thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
yourbeat
anyone near philly thats a PA resident would make this easier to as we dont have to deal with shipping, we can just meet at a dealer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
gixxer3420
pmed you

Old 09-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
yourbeat
im looking for anything nice even if you dont think your female is worth what my gun is, id do a dragon pluss some cash as well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
spikensassy
i have 3yo proven pair of orange sunfire dragons she laid 4 sets of 22-26 eggs a year

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!