Good Guy Adam Chesla Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
joshc24
Adam Chesla Reptiles

I met them at a few shows and they seemed like stand up guys, It wasnt until this weekend I made a purchase threw them. I purchased a Motley boa 100%het albino. The boa is in top shape as was the rest of the remarkable boas and ball pythons on there table. As I was making the purchase he even sweetend the deal in my favor. Great guy and I cant wait to add at least one more snake from there stock to my collection.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
amelthia72
I acquired a snake from Adam awhile back, he was great to do business with.

Kim Shell

Old 11-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
ron petri
I have done business with Adam for the last year or so purchased three snakes from him all in excellent condition. I plan on dealing with Adam a very long time we converse in email on occasion. He also helps you find what your needing even if he does not benifit from it. He will scout for a reptile your looking for at other dealers. I always wind up at his table for my purchase after looking through a show. He has the best animals and uncomparable service.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
statecollegeherps
Adam is a great guy to deal with, with top notch animals for a great price!

Highly recommended

Old 11-26-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
egw006
Top Notch

Most of my BP's have come from Adam. Top notch guy during and after the sale.

George Woods

Old 03-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
joshc24
I have done another transaction with adam and was not let down. Would deal with him over and over again!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #7
s4sainz
i recently purchased a few boas off him, transaction was great, and so were the animals.
I highly recommend purchasing from him.

Old 03-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
Devon Hodgins
As do I.I recently done a trade with him for some boas.He was very chill and easy to work with.He is a stand up guy that tells you everything upfront.Couldnt ask for a smoother deal.I cant wait to do deals with him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!