My Savannah Boys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
SnakeLadyK
My Savannah Boys

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce the two loves of my life (aside from my grandsons) my Savannahs, Rocko and Joe.

They're both two years old and their personalities couldn't be any more different.

Joe is the "typical" monitor; Big attitude. Behaves for me and my daughter, tolerates Tim, Heaven help anyone else.
(You'll have to excuse the pink harness. These were taken some time ago when we thought "Joe" was a "Joanna." Probably explains the 'tude since he was dressed in drag and called a good girl for two years)

Pick me up!!

Fine! I'll crawl on you, then!

Rocko, on the other hand, is the biggest lovebug in the world and will go up to visit anyone. Someone gave him to us when he was just a small baby because he was aggressive. Never in a million years did I think I would get such a good friend and companion.

Who couldn't love that face??

Ever have a Savannah love road trips? He totally grooves on them.

He can climb stairs like a champ! Coming down? Not so good.

I have way too many pics of these two. Thanks for letting me show off my boys!

Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
TailsWithScales
Great photos!

I've had several monitors that loved road trips! One cause a minor car accident.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
SnakeLadyK
Oh no!
Don't tell me. They did a double-take at what they thought was a really homely dog and went off the road? (We've had it almost happen. Thank goodness for tinted windows)

Its funny how "experts" say savs don't make good pets. Their care can be a bit hard to get used to, but you can't beat those personalities.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
lpcad
Great pictures, nice looking Savs!

Old 10-14-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
SnakeLadyK
Thank you!

Old 10-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
Apep
oh they are so cute!
I cant wait till i can get a Savannah!!

Old 10-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
SnakeLadyK
Thank you, Ethan.
I just adore these boys. They the most amazing animals. And SOOO smart! (Almost too smart)

Old 10-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
TheFragginDragon
Handsome devils Katherine

Old 10-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #9
SnakeLadyK
Thank you, John.

Was looking around and found a pic of Rocko and my 3 year old grandson, Pheonix.
Its amazing watching these two interact. Anytime he sees Pheeni sitting down, Rock will come right up and sit next to him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!