New-to-me Leo color morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
Hlynn1975
New-to-me Leo color morphs

Hi there

I used to have leos years ago when I first got into reptiles. Then I ran a reptile rescue for a while, burned out, and gave away everything including my leos. I miss them and am looking to get some more leos again.

Anyway, there are a few new morphs that have shown up since I was last into leos and I was hoping someone could tell me what exactly these morphs mean? So far, I have only seen pics of hets of theses not full blooded morphs so I'm not sure what one of these look like. I'm talking about Raptor, Aptor, and Enigma. Anyone have any pictures of what a full blooded adult of these morphs look like? I'm curious.

Also, does anyone know someone in the Madison-Milwaukee WI area that has nice inexpensive juvies for sale? I'm not looking for something fancy, I just want some cute little geckos, maybe something a bit more unusual than normal but that's not necessary. The most important quality I'm looking for is health, I can't go to a pet store and guaranty getting a healthy animal.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!