Inquiry Jodi Streich, aka reptile garage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #1
rcpreis3
Jodi Streich, aka reptile garage

Has anyone done business with her before?

Interested in her axanthic pair.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
thereddog
Be very careful doing any business with her and her girlfriend Elizabeth(nickname Peanut)..they owe me $1100 for some of the animals they are selling and skipped town owing many others money and lawsuits. They will scam, lye and exaggerate any circumstance to make people feel sorry for them and scam ANYONE!!! Be very careful on ALL "hets"!!!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
I see that she has some ads up, could you elaborate on your specific issues with her? Has she been made aware of this thread?

Old 11-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
rcpreis3
She doesnt really need to be noitifed as this is a inquiry, not a bad guy thread. But if u feel inclined so u may.

Also proof would be nice if u have any Sam

Old 11-17-2010, 08:36 PM   #5
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
She doesnt really need to be noitifed as this is a inquiry, not a bad guy thread. But if u feel inclined so u may.
Gee, thanks for your permission Bob-o...since an accusation was made against her in the thread, I think she should be notified.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
rcpreis3
Feel free too, I didnt make the accusation. So im not too worried if she knows about it. I wasnt giving u permission but I prefer not to say "u can," anyone can. I was saying if u wanted to go for it.

Old 11-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #7
thereddog
First I would like to say that you will hear all kinds of story's from this "couple". They will play off as stated in the first post which was deleted, as being "single" mothers in need of money. They are single because gay marriage is not legal. They are just using that as an excuse to help get sympathy. They will used other excuses like they were robbed, or my favorite which was used at least 4 times on 4 separate occasions with several others; that a store employee robbed them while they were out of town. Also, ever close relative was dying they had to help with the bills. That being said, they stuck me with an $1100 bad check for animals that were promised to be paid for. Even after the check bounced, they promised to pay it back in payments and made NO effort to pay anything back. Little did I know that they were just stalling for time, while the closed there store and left a pile of debt and other bad deals behind in NY. I even offered to just take the animals back so that it didn't create a hardship for there family, only to have every request completely ignored. I have the text's, emails, and bad check to prove what I'm saying, but I'm not a big "poster" and I really don't know how to get that type of stuff transferred to this medium. I will say that after my first post I have been contacted by many others that say they know all about these ladies bad dealings and dishonesty! They have even lied about the original posting, saying they deleted it because some of the animals were "stolen" and they weren't available! Was it a coincidence that it was the so called hets that were stolen after I warned people that they weren't hets at all!!?? NO they are just playing there games. I wish I could go into more details of the long list of things they have done, but I don't think all that were involved will come forward and post what they know. Some just don't like conflict and confrontation. Thes ladies are or at least were trying to open yet another store in there new location and I believe they will continue the same dirty business and thievery they did while living in the north! I'm just trying to help warn people so they aren't there next victims.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
rcpreis3
All u have to do it copy and paste ur emails here, texts I dont know how. Can u scan the bad check and put it on here?

Everything is heresay until proof comes up. Which is another reason I feel its not important for her to know about this thread yet.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
thereddog
Hear is an attempt to post the email thread, but if you read from bottom to top, you will see it started after the texts and she then stopped emailing and went back to texts.

On 7/6/2010 11:55 PM, PJ'S PET Store wrote:
> I told you I had 225 thought you wanted me to hold it till I had all to send. I get paid again
> which is the 16th then I'll have around 500 to send. I told lori I will get it to you as soon as possible. No what pissed me off was the going without eating I have 4 kids. Its not my fault the check bounced but Im making it right. I have given you 6,000 in a few months I assume Im one of your best customers. Im sure you have had something shitty happen to you before that wasnt your fault. I will send out a money order with my next pay
> Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:25:04 -0400
> From: thereddog@zoominternet.net
> To: pjspetstore@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: money owed
>
> First of all, I'm not threatening you because your killing yourself to get this paid off, because I have heard nothing at all from you in over a week. I have not threatened you until this last time and it was only because you don't seem to contact me until I text something you don't want to hear. You are just not making any attempt to keep me informed or to get things paid off. It only takes literally 30 secs to shot a text..."hey Sam got another job to get caught up. I'll let you know" or "I'll send you something each week." You told me you had $225 a week ago and I haven't seen a penny yet. I would have thought you would have at least offered to start sending some money and if you had to kill yourself you could have taken me up on any of the 3 offers to take some of the animals back. If nothing else as a good faith jester with asking me to hold them again till they are paid for. I didn't ask anything unreasonable, just to keep me informed and that no communication was the worse thing that can happen. I'm sorry that I'm PISSING you off by asking that you get me paid off only 2 MONTHS after you promised. I'm sorry that you had happen to you what happened to you, but I had to pay my mortgage late because of this and it cost me $75 late fee on it. That doesn't seem to bother you. I told you I didn't want it to get to this point either and you just stopped communicating.
>
>
> PJ'S PET Store wrote:
>
> I am working on it I started a 3rd shift job to get caught up I just got up I cant use my phone at work and I sleep when i get home when i get up I respond to you. And I can not starve my kids that is just ignorant. I have given you thouands of dollars in business someone fucked me and thats why it bounced as I stated to Lori.I have never had a bounced check in my life. I am doing my best killing myself with a 2nd Job to do it. I understand where your coming from but threatening me over and over again isnt doing any good. But pissing me off cause IM KILLING MYSELF TO MAKE IT RIGHT. As I will keep my word.
>
> > Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:02:35 -0400
> > From: thereddog@zoominternet.net
> > To: pjspetstore@hotmail.com
> > Subject: money owed
> >
> > Since you won't answer my texts, I'm going to make an attempt to get a
> > response from you this way. You have made no attempt to help resolve the
> > bounced check. To this point I have kept it to myself, but I've about
> > run out of patients. You keep ducking my texts and have not stepped up
> > to even start to pay back for the bounced check. You begged me to let
> > you take all the snakes with you that night and against my better
> > judgment I let you take them all, as you assured me that the money would
> > be there by Mid-May. It is July and you still haven't made any effort to
> > take care of this. We were extremely nice to you ladies and did
> > everything to help you in getting things for your store. I understand
> > how bad things can happen, but if this were me, I would go without
> > eating to make a deal right, especially for someone who treated me so
> > well and went out on a limb. I would have drove the animals back to them
> > and still gave them the cash available to make it right. If you would
> > have done anything like that, except ignore the texts asking to do
> > something like that to ready the situation, things would still be ok
> > with us. I'm very quickly getting to the part where I will be taking the
> > next step toward getting my money and trust me when I say, neither one
> > of us want that. I need something substantial to show you are actually
> > trying and at this point I think you don't really care and think, what
> > can I actually do about it. You really don't want to find that out.
> > Please get back in contact or the next step is just a short period away.
> > Sam
>

Old 11-18-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
rcpreis3
Sam make sure u proof read and use the where there could be offensive words. I dont wanna see anyone get an infraction.

(now back to reading it...)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!