Penguin attack! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Daequix
Penguin attack!

I picked up this little shim (don't know the sex yet) about a week ago, and am really looking forward to seeing shim as time passes! These are shots from last night!

Penguin is the name we chose, if any one likes Monty Python, you'll know the reference.
This penguin doesn't sit on the telly though!

Penguin is totally a sweetie but...wow a sweet feeding response too!
I'm already working with a tiny snake hook, mainly cause anything that moves gets struck at when she's in the enclosure..

And just a far away shot....I absolutely adore the normal Burms...
Guess I did it now!

Old 11-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Utta
cute little shim!

Old 11-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
cute little shim!
I knows I knows, Ty!! I just adore the wee thing.....soon to be not so wee! lol

Old 11-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
Nick & Chelsea
Haha! Cute little thing.
In your excitement about it, you remind me of myself when I caught a 4.5 inch long Northern Water snake this past summer. Normally, local water snakes don't interest me at all. But the baby I caught just somehow captured my heart. He's shed four times already, and is enjoying a nice life in a 20 long for now. Very tame, never struck at anything from day one. He just seems to love attention and being held etc. Not worth any money if I tried to sell him or anything, but just a nice little pet 'til spring when I release him back where I found him. Sorry I didn't mean to jack your thread, I just had to tell you because you reminded me so much of myself... and "Fluffy"

Old 11-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Utta
Little burms are probably my favorite baby snake. I mean, look at that little face!!!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick & Chelsea View Post
Haha! Cute little thing.
In your excitement about it, you remind me of myself when I caught a 4.5 inch long Northern Water snake this past summer. Normally, local water snakes don't interest me at all. But the baby I caught just somehow captured my heart. He's shed four times already, and is enjoying a nice life in a 20 long for now. Very tame, never struck at anything from day one. He just seems to love attention and being held etc. Not worth any money if I tried to sell him or anything, but just a nice little pet 'til spring when I release him back where I found him. Sorry I didn't mean to jack your thread, I just had to tell you because you reminded me so much of myself... and "Fluffy"
Totally not a jacking...free flow of thought is fine with me! And thankyou for sharing your excitement about Fluffy! lol love the name! And ty so much for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Little burms are probably my favorite baby snake. I mean, look at that little face!!!!!
I think I have to almost agree....baby beepers are cute to me too obviously lol But...the face...the face is just beyond adorable! I love her...umm, it! lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!