For Sale Cresteds, Chahouas, and a RARE other! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
xPantherx
Cresteds, Chahouas, and a RARE other!

Here's a consolidated list of what I have up for sale. I really, REALLY hate to part with these, but again, am in a desperate bind to get money for a surgery next month.

I am open to offers on these animals - and if I find an alternative method to pay for medical bills, I will most likely take a bunch of them off the market, so get them while you can!

Cresteds:

1. Female. High contrast partial pinstripe. She is breeding size and very handleable.
$150

2. Female. From Cook's Reptiles.
$40

3. Male. From Cook's Reptiles. Red Harlequin - flash washed him out.
$100

4. Male. Produced by me, guaranteed to be a creamy red harlequin.
$100

5. Male. Cook's Reptiles. Recently dropped his tail
$80

6. Hatchlings - I have five. They will all fill in with cream, and will most likely have a red or lavender base (I mislabeled the eggs, so I am unsure which females they are from).
$50 ea. - Photos should be up soon!

Chahouas: I'm really sad about having to sell these, and again, they will probably not be on the market for long. They are all Mainlands with exceptional coloration. They are not fired in the photos, and sorry the photos are so blurry.

1. Female - $650

2. Female - $700

3. Male - $700

Take all plus a crested gecko of your choice (under $150 value) for $2,000 shipped.

Other:

I am entertaining offers on my male Naultinus grayii.

Yes, crazy, I know - I can't express how much I do not want to do this, but at this moment, I do not have any other choice. Please be serious if you decide to contact me regarding this animal. I will share husbandry information with the individual who purchases him. I strongly prefer not to ship, but I am open to doing so in the right circumstances. Photos are available upon request. He will NOT be on the market for long, as I am very hesitant to sell.

I have plenty of references. Please excuse me if it takes me a bit to get back to you - this time of year is extremely hectic with final exams and papers.

Please feel free to contact me via PM, email (BlackPantherReptiles@yahoo.com), or phone - texts or calls: 978.335.7385.

Thanks everyone,
Kai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0110.jpg (163.3 KB, 386 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
billewicz
Hello,

I'm interested in the #2 Female Chahouas and maybe the other female as well. Make me a really sweet deal on all three without the crested and I'll try to swing that for you.

Thanks and all the best,

Michael
703-354-4440
michael@billewicz.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!