2 adult leopard geckos in So Cal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
lovin2act
2 adult leopard geckos in So Cal

My fiances dad brought home 2 adult leopard geckos he got from a co-worker along with an entire glass terrarium cage/set up. His wife is none to happy with him for doing so to put it lightly. So they are seeking to find them a home. One looks to be an adult normal, and the other a patternless morph. Not sure on sex. They are free to a good home along with the cage. I do not have pics but if requested I can take some tonight when I go over to their house. They look to be a very good health, maybe a tad skinny but I could be wrong on that count. They eat with vigor!!! I am in in South Orange County.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
sn8kecowboy84
can you ship

Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
lovin2act
Thanks Nick but a home was found for them :-)

Old 12-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
lovin2act
See message written into the attached screen shot regarding the warning I received above. The were no shenanigans involved in my post, I had simply not known I needed to update my profile to adhere to the newer classified rules. All is well now

And the leo's have been re-homed so mods you may close this thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warning.JPG (108.6 KB, 147 views)

Old 12-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #5
polasian
Markus, only the staff and the recipient of any infraction are aware that an infraction was issued. No one else can see who was hit for what (well...with your screen shot, now all of FC knows that you're a trouble maker )

For the record, Markus was very polite and pleasant throughout his contact with me and immediately updated his location field upon being made aware of the complete location requirement for the classifieds

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread