Good Guy Pedro Santiago is found - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
glunzy
Thumbs up Pedro Santiago is found

Pedro promised to come over this morning and he delivered on that promise. Sean and i worked everything out with Pedro and we came to an understanding. He is indeed a good guy.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
LauraB
So ... uh, what? Did Pedro promise the same snake to you and Sean? You probably should have just added this post to Sean's existing thread since evidently Sean is involved with the transaction between you and Pedro.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
glunzy
a nice guy rep is better than a bad guy rep i told pedro i would help do damage control. but i like the titles however
where is pedro santiago by sean griffis then
pedro santiago is found by me lol
sean didnt find him i did so the titles make sense

Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
LauraB
Yeah, okay re: titles & damage control. I get it.

However, my question remains unanswered: Did Pedro promise the same snake to you and Sean? Do you now have possession of the snake?

Old 12-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #5
glunzy
Sean is my biz partner and now we have the snake all is well

Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
LauraB
Ah, okay. Thanks.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
deborahbroadus
Scene 1: Act 1
Sean posts a bad guy post.

Scene 1: Act 2
Sean alerts Pedro that he's created a BG post on him because he didn't show up to turn over the snake.

Scene 2: Act 1
Connor tells Pedro that he will do "damage control" if Pedro keeps his end of a deal that he orginally had called off.

Scene 2: Act 2
Pedro gives them the snake

Scene 2: Act 3
Connor and Sean now classify themselves as "good guys" and Pedro as a good guy for giving them his snake.

Scene 3: Act 1
We now find that Sean has practiced NO quarantine procedures......

THE END???

Old 01-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
rcpreis3
Your all good until scene 3 Deb. For all we know he and his partner co own a business and have a particular area set aside for quarantine. But there is no evidence to support it either way in what I read. If you do have evidence of lack of quarantine, please post so we all know to avoid them.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #9
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Your all good until scene 3 Deb. For all we know he and his partner co own a business and have a particular area set aside for quarantine. But there is no evidence to support it either way in what I read. If you do have evidence of lack of quarantine, please post so we all know to avoid them.
There are two threads on the same subject:

Post 26: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=218702

Received snake on Dec 30th

Pairing snakes on Jan 2...seems to me like there was no quarantine period in another building or within the same house if the snake is already "courting the female like crazy."

Old 01-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #10
rcpreis3
Dam I thought I subscribed to that and since I didnt get an update I thought it was a dead thread. Sorry about that.

So another name on the list.

Thanks Deb.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!