Good Guy "Mikesss" Definitely a good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
5150cham
"Mikesss" Definitely a good guy

I was recently in the market for a female albino ball python. I contacted Mike via email initially. He was quick to respond to each email, very nice and informative. Phone calls to him proved to be the same. It didn't take long to feel very confident that I could trust him and that he was an experienced breeder. So I met I met him shortly thereafter at his home.
I was very impressed by the quality and health of his snakes. It is very apparent he takes great care of his snakes very well and has the knowledge to do so. His set-ups are amazing and immaculate. All of his racks are kept in pristine condition that they all look brand new. He even had a used rack that he was selling and it looked brand new.
I had no second thoughts about buying a snake from him and I purchased the snake. I was also given a detailed feeding chart of the snake I purchased(which he does for all of his snakes).
Needless to say, I was very impressed with Mike, his set-ups and his snakes. When I am in the market for another snake, he will be the first person I go to.
I highly recommend Mike for the beginner snake keeper all the way to the advanced keeper.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
Mikesss
Thanks Lance for the good words!!!!!!!! I try my best to keep everything in tip top shape. Any questions any time just let me know.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
bestcrickets
I bought a lot of 8 snakes from mike last year. he gave me a awesome deal on them. I also picked them up from his house and was also impressed at clean everything was. I will most likely be doing business with mike again this year once all of his snakes start hatching.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
InterExotics
Mike Kessler (Empire Reptiles) is one of the good guys! I purchased a group of four ball pythons (1.1 cinnys, 1.1 pastels) on Monday and Mike shipped that same day. They arrived today and are gorgeous! Better than the pics, and are very healthy.

-Tara Reed

Old 11-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #5
Get Sum
Mike is Great!

I recently completed a trade with Mike and everything went flawless! He is a "Good Guy" in this industry. I would not hesitate in doing business with him again!

Jason & Justin Weinrich
Morph Jungle

Old 11-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
outlawtrucker
Mike is a good guy.I live a couple blocks from him and can tell you his stuff is top notch.How those Boa's doing Mike?

Old 11-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
Mikesss
Thanks everyone for the nice words. We really appreciate it. I hope everything is doing well for all of you.

Ron, Boas are doing good and their getting big. In a year or so hopefully their big enough to breed. Im sure i'll be calling you then to ask all the same questions that I've already asked you. Thanks for the advice.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
outlawtrucker
Anytime Mike.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:15 PM   #9
Kyle_Murphy77
I have now completed three transactions with Mike Kessler. I conpletly satisfied with the quality animals I have purchased from him. Im glad I've meet him this year and will be doing buisness again in the future. Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!