Beware!!of Billy Rivers From Copperas Cove, Tx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
gmherps
Angry Beware!!of Billy Rivers From Copperas Cove, Tx

EVERYBODY!!! WATCH OUT FOR BILL RIVERS FROM COPPERAS COVE, TEXAS!!! APPARENTLY HE WILL USE OTHER PEOPLES EMAIL ADDESSES AND EMAIL NASTY GRAMS UNDER DIFFERENT PEOPLES NAMES! BUT HE DOESN'T COVER HIS TRACKS; HE FORGETS ABOUT IP ADDRESSES BEING LIKE FINGERPRINTS. BUSTED!!!! HE EMAILED THE OWNER OF CHAMELEON COUNTERS IN COPPERAS COVE, TEXAS SLAMMING THEM ABOUT SOME GREEN BURMS. I'VE NEVER OWNED A BURM IN MY LIFE NOR WILL I!! THERE'S MORE THAN 1 WAY TO SKIN A CAT, AND NOW I GOT IT...........EMAIL FRAUD! SO TO EVERYONE OUT THERE....STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR ANIMALS!!

Old 07-20-2003, 10:09 AM   #2
gmherps
UPDATE

THE MESSAGE DIDN'T COME FROM BILLY!!!! TO MY SUPRISE!! IT CAME FROM SOMEONE IN HERNDON,VIRGINIA. ANYBODY KNOW SOMEONE THERE? EMAIL ME. THANKS

Old 07-20-2003, 11:32 AM   #3
Intense Herpetoculture
Any other reasons to stay far away from Bill Rivers?

Old 07-20-2003, 04:18 PM   #4
gmherps
RE

CALL CHAMELEON COUNTERS IN COPPERAS COVE, TEXAS AND ASK THEM. THEY'LL FILL YOU IN.

Old 07-20-2003, 05:11 PM   #5
NEWReptiles
Am I the only one who feels the tittle to this thread should read,

Beware!!of gregh, he comes on a public forum with the caps loc a blazin, slamming some guy he thought sent some naughty emails.
So after a halh hour, he changed his mind and states the email was not from this Billy at all.

Old 07-20-2003, 05:11 PM   #6
WebSlave
Stop!

Please put some meat on this plate or the entire thing will be deleted. This site is not here for email abuse situations.

Did you have a problem buying, selling, or trading animals with this person or not?

Old 07-20-2003, 06:06 PM   #7
gmherps
BOTTOM LINE

BOTTOM LINE THIS GUY HAS STIFFED ME AND MANY OTHERS, EVEN IN HIS OWN TOWN!

Old 07-20-2003, 06:42 PM   #8
WebSlave
Please find a dictionary and look up this term: "Details". Then look up "Facts".

If you cannot provide DETAILS and FACTS to backup your accusations, then this is just hearsay and this thread WILL be deleted.

I will not ask you again for this.

Thanks.

Old 07-20-2003, 06:54 PM   #9
NEWReptiles
And turn your caps off to please.

Old 07-20-2003, 06:59 PM   #10
gmherps
FACTS!!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHAT FACTS ARE THERE TO PROVE? THE GUY STIFFED MANY PEOPLE IN DEALS AND PEOPLE LIKE ME ARE HERE TO EXPOSE THE GUY. I'VE TALKED TO A PETSHOP IN COPPERAS COVE, TX TODAY THAT HAD NOTHING BUT BAD REPORTS ABOUT BILL RIVERS. NOT TO MENTION THE SNAKE HE SOLD ME WAS SICK AS HELL, AND DIED!!!! IS THIS NOT SUFFICIENT PROOF? IF PEOPLE DON'T EXPOSE OTHERS IN THIS FASHION THEN THEY WILL KEEP GOING, & GOING, & GOING. IT WOULD NEVER STOP. I DONATED SOME CASH FOR THIS WEBSITE ALSO LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE, AND AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS SITE, BUT IF PEOPLE WANT TO RIP OTHERS OFF LET THEM TAKE THAT TO ANOTHER SITE. AM I WRONG HERE?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!