I'm gonna throw up I'm so excited - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
shelliebear
I'm gonna throw up I'm so excited

MY SISTER IN LAW (brother's grlfriend)
IS IN LABOR RIGHT NOW!
9 1/2 cm dilated, almost ready to push.
Holy i don't even know i'm so excited i might throw up. I can't wait to meet her! I can't!
Omg
I have to wait till she starts pushing, then I'm going to the hospital. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
My first niece!

Old 01-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
Mistyck
congrats, can't wait to see baby pictures!

Old 01-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
snakesRkewl
Pictures of course....and some of the baby too

Old 01-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #4
shelliebear
Karee, 1 day before labor:

And beautiful Zoe, weighing in at a ridiculous 8 POUNDS 11 OUNCES!

Born at 4:00 pm today after 15 hours or so of labor, vaginally.
Today is also Zoe's great-great grandfather's birthday...my great grandfather. He is still alive and didn't get to see it as he's in Louisiana, but he will get lots of photos.
We are heading to the hospital to visit her and hold her for the first time.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #5
shelliebear

Old 01-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
snakesRkewl
Awww, congrats!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
Mistyck
Aw, so cute!

Old 01-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #8
LauraB
What a beautiful newborn! Congrats to all

Old 01-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #9
brd7666
Congrats to everyone, Aunt Rachelle

Old 01-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #10
shelliebear
Thank you all so much! I just got back from the hospital and got to hold her for the first time.
She's a "big" baby, but boy, she's still a wee little one. So tiny...I cried when I saw the photos earlier, and I cried again when I saw her in the hospital. Funny, I think I'm more of a baby than she is. But she's absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe in 9 months a miracle like that can be made.
Brandon (the father) was nervous leading up to the birth, pre-parenting nerves. "What if I'm a bad parent," etc.
But I knew he would be a good dad. Though prior to the birth he thought it would gross him out, when it came time and it was HIS baby, he helped deliver the head, and cut the umbilical cord. He held her, and he looked like he'd been a father all his life.
So they're looking good.
Anyway, I took tons of pics, wasn't there for too long but snapped a lot. She did NOT like the disposable camera with flash--luckily my phone has no flash though. She's a very calm little baby, sleeps a lot, no fussing.
But, I'll be uploading the pics here very soon if you'd all like, she is just beautiful. Now I'm nervous that someday way down the line when I have kids, they won't ever be as cute.
Thank you thank you for the compliments, I will pass them on to Brandon and Karee.
Brandon's boss is making him work tomorrow so he had to leave. He is very sad.
Thanks again and expect more photos in the next few minutes here...
Shellie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!