SOLD!! 2010 Female Super Cinnamon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
XDeus
2010 Female Super Cinnamon

She currently weighs 180 grams in this picture:

This picture was when she was about 2 weeks old:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
MKingman
I've seen these snakes in person and they are absolutely stunning. Buy with confidence, Lawrence is a good guy!

Cheers,
-Matt

Old 02-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
phoenix-cry
I very, very, very much want this snake. I am going to start a 'snake money fund' right away and pray that you still have her when I can buy. I want to make panda pieds with her and my male pie! (Yes I know it will take two generations).

Old 02-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #4
coldbloodedmorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
I very, very, very much want this snake. I am going to start a 'snake money fund' right away and pray that you still have her when I can buy. I want to make panda pieds with her and my male pie! (Yes I know it will take two generations).
I would have been more than interested in this snake but I would feel really bad to have this guy go through the trouble to raising a fund and PRAYING for ur snake to be available for purchase ...I'd say put the snake aside for this person to buy ...very sincere actions being taken by this breeder ... thats the heart of a true breeder .."NEVER LET THE BEST GO BY WITHOUT TRYING TO GET THE BEST"

Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #5
phoenix-cry
Heehee, well this 'guy' (gal actually) knows how business goes and I know that one can not wait a few months for a buyer to get their act together! So if you have your buying power act together faster than I do then let the best man (or woman) win!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
black cinny