Ben Siegel Reptile's !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2003, 01:11 AM   #1
Dembinski Reptiles
Ben Seigel Reptile's !!

I just did a deal with Ben Seigel and to say Im pleased would not due Ben any justice. Im MORE than pleased. Ben even sent his end in full while I my end is only mostly complete. I have never dealt with Ben before and he showed complete faith and trust with another breeder/dealer. That's rare in todays world !! Offers went back and forth and Ben answered every one of them. He replied back even if the offer didnt suit him. Then eventually a offer was agreed upon. Packing was great and he sent the animals out to MY schedule. He's WILL have my business again. NO doubt. Thanks Ben,

Old 08-01-2003, 01:22 AM   #2
Dembinski Reptiles
OOPS !!

Sorry about the typo's, Its Ben Siegel Reptile's and he will have my business again. Its late !!

Old 08-01-2003, 07:52 AM   #3
BriarpatchHerps
Ive purchased several animals from Ben over the last few years and have cooresponded with him at least a hundred times....Ben rocks and theres no two ways about it.

Old 08-01-2003, 08:37 AM   #4
HerpVenue
I have acquired from Ben over a hundred animals.
Packaging was excellent.
Customer service is excellent.

Just an over all good experience

Old 08-01-2003, 08:38 AM   #5
HerpVenue
p.s. I would brag more about Ben.
But I just realized I gotta be at work in twelve minutes......
and I am still in my undies..........gross

Old 08-21-2003, 10:29 AM   #6
Winter
Two thumbs up

Hi folks,

I recently completed a deal with Ben Siegel Reptiles in Daytona and I have been more than pleased with the transaction. This is one of the bigger purchases I have made in the past few years, and the boa I took home was nothing short of healthy, feeding like a pig, and absolutely gorgeous. I would (and will) happily do business with BSR again in the future.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 08-21-2003, 11:24 AM   #7
JungleHabitats
Ben is the man

i made a purchase from him back in may i think it was at the Raleigh Exotics show of a VERY nice Chondro, it was my first aboreal purchase and even though his table was swamped he took the time to go over the care and upkeep with me on the snake i had several questions and ALL were answered without a doubt.it was the the LAST yellow phase he had and he even pulled it under the table for me to goto the ATM for cash something most would not do id give Ben two thumbs up and a snap!lol

Old 08-21-2003, 11:44 AM   #8
hogboa
I haven't purchased from Ben.......YET ! I did do some research on a Boa I'd never owened. I started asking questions about a good dealer. EVERYONE that replied, said Ben was the man !
How often do you get ALL 100% satisfaction replies ?! Ben has always, always answered all my e mails. I do definitly plan on purchasing from Ben.
It still blows my mind that EVERYBODY had praise for his animals , shipping & excellent prices. In this business, that's something ya don't run across everyday !
I know as many ads Ben has, he gets alot of business & still answers e mails! That's another business + ya don't see everyday. I know I'll be doing business with Ben in the future & can't wait ! Keep up the Good, quality work Ben
Dave Derrick, East TN Reptiles

Old 08-22-2003, 06:38 PM   #9
Tacticalmaniac
Talking Future deal

I too am looking forward to doing buisness with Ben in the near future, I have heard nothing but glowing reports about his animals AND business ethics. People of Ben's reputation are indeed hard to find IN ANY BUSINESS. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on that one. Good luck everyone.

Old 10-23-2003, 09:30 PM   #10
The BoidSmith
Today I received my first shipment from Ben Siegel. I will have to say I am very satisfied with the purchased. The deal went very smooth. It is truly a satisfaction being able to post good experiences.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!