Natures Spirit Reptiles / Snake Shacks: A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2003, 11:42 PM   #1
MattG
Thumbs up Natures Spirit Reptiles / Snake Shacks: A+

I worked out a deal with Casey and Darla Hulse from Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks (www.nsreptiles.com) and it went nice and smooth.

I received a 5 slot sweater box rack (heated too) and it is working out just great! I have 5 adult Ball Pythons in the rack and it is the perfect size. I am not trying to sound like a commercial here but I do like to note when I have a good dealing with someone and I got a great product.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Thanks Casey and Darla for a pleasurable experience.

Matthew J Giandonato

Old 11-20-2003, 08:41 PM   #2
Rob BryertonRKK
Snake Shacks=Great Racks

Hi, I purchased 6 racks (3 types) in black. After I finally figured out which racks I wanted, I placed an order with Casey. Casey was very patient and very informative. The racks arrived in less than two weeks and were exactly what I was looking for. They probably would have arrived faster if I could have made up my mind.
I will be purchasing more in the near future.
Take Care, Rob

Old 11-21-2003, 04:08 PM   #3
DavidBeard
I purchased a shoe box rack from Casey recently and I agree that they are an awesome company. Great customer service and great products! I give them an A+++++++++!!!!!!

Old 11-21-2003, 05:09 PM   #4
pcole
The best customer service around!

I ordered a 3 hole sweater rack for my BP's on Tues. and it arrived today. Through the whole decision making process Casey was patient and replied to emails within an hour of me sending them. I would order from them again without hesitation and would recommend them to anyone. Oh...and the rack is awesome too!!!
Pete

Old 11-21-2003, 05:33 PM   #5
lds2
Thumbs up Nature's Spirit Snake Shacks

I own two of Casey's Snake Shacks, a three- hole shoebox version and a three-hole sweaterbox version where the box fits the long way so the heat is at the back as opposed to along the side. I can't say enough about the racks. Absolutely no problem with the heating or the design. I am not sure you will find a better rack system for the price ($160-$225).

I am interested in getting one of his racks that holds the 48qt. Sterilite boxes, has anybody purchased one of these? If so, what do you think of them?

You won't find any better people to deal with than Casey and Darla Hulse. If you have the chance, go check out their products and reptiles(I've purchased a beardie, a beautiful ball python, and two cornsnakes from them) at the Michigan Reptile Show in Taylor MI; the Valporaiso show in Valporaiso IN; or the Midwest Reptile Show in Indianapolis, IN. You won't be dissapointed.

Larry D. Stassin

Old 11-21-2003, 07:41 PM   #6
Rob BryertonRKK
48 qt

Hi Larry, One of the six I ordered was a 48qt rack. It's great! I have two male BRB's and a subadult BCI 3' living in it. I just put them in today. My other rack that I made for my Ball Pythons is falling apart after 6 yrs and I'm going to make another one. But after seeing Casey's I'm starting to rethink my decision. My wife saw them all set up and asked if I was sure I wanted to rebuild. She really likes them. If we didn't have a baby on the way(overdue) I'd order 9 more right now. I know what I am asking for for Christmas.LOL
On a side note. Last year I emailed Casey about a 0.1 BRB he was selling. He got right back to me all 30+ times. My computer/ email program would email Casey the same email what seemed like 2-3 times a week. He was very understanding about it. I think after the 5th one most people would start to get annoyed including myself. Not Casey, he was very friendly through out the whole ordeal.
Thanks Casey.
Take Care, Rob

Old 11-24-2003, 10:41 AM   #7
lds2
Hey Rob,

Thanks for the input. After you have had it set up for a few days, let me know whether it heats up appropriately. Also, what type of thermostat are you using?

Thanks again,

Larry D. Stassin

Old 11-25-2003, 11:07 AM   #8
Rob BryertonRKK
Hi Larry, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We welcomed a 9lb 6oz baby into the world yesterday. Sheridan Rose and Mom are doing great today.
I have the 48 qt rack on two 1/2 inch pieces of plywood sitting on the floor. The temp in the back where the heat is is 87- 89* and the front of the box comes in between 79-82*. The room I keep them in is usually 79-82*. I use two ESU together in case one screws up. But Ranco, Big Apple or Helix are the top of the line.
Hope this helps I'll be home around 9pm tonight if you have more questions.
Take Care, Rob + Karen

Old 11-25-2003, 03:31 PM   #9
lds2
Congratulations Rob and Karen,

Being the father of three I know the joy you are now feeling. Your life has just changed for the better. I wish you the best of luck, and thanks again for your info. If you get the chance, listen to the song "Living Proof" by Bruce Springsteen off the "Lucky Town" CD or the latest essentials CD. It is probably the best song about fatherhood that I have ever heard.

Larry D. Stassin

Old 12-03-2003, 04:22 PM   #10
beastie
Nature spirit racks rock!

I have dealt with Casey with absolutely no problems before, he and Darla are always very approachable and friendly, and this last weekend i bought a 3 hole 32qt tub rack system from him at the Indy show. He was extremely friendly as always, he loves to talk about his products and how he builds them, and is a great guy to deal with!

bc

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!