Lions, Tigers, and 16 foot Gaboon vipers oh my! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
EricWI
Lions, Tigers, and 16 foot Gaboon vipers oh my!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/elephan...3215680&page=1

Old 03-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
JColt
lol. I defiantly think a 16 foot Gaboon would put the fear of God into me!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
Ntyvirus
^forget fear of god, fear of that 16 foot gaboon. (:

Old 03-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
Joe Thompson
that guy looks scarier then the lion, I think owning dangerous exotic animals is wrong only if the caretaker cannot provide a professional and secure enviorment and enclosure following a strict protocol towards keeping people out of harms reach is key. As far as signing a death sentence, that may be so for some individuals but it isn't a single persons choice what others choose to do with their lives.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:53 AM   #5
ThomasHicks
The 16 foot Gaboon Viper isn't the only B.S. claim he makes.

"He lost two close friends who were strangled to death by snakes and eventually took on the crusade to keep people from even acquiring these animals in the first place."

Okay, one would statistically be incredibly unlikely, but TWO? Not to mention, they were his "close friends." I'd have to call Bull on that one. I'd like to see verification.

"Knowing things could get worse, Brumfield says, "I have to shoot him."

But he so desperately loves Lambert, who nuzzles against his master, that he adds, "I have two shells and a gun, then I'll kill myself.""

Really? Really? Now you know this movies is obviously sensationalist garbage. What a joke, I'm beginning to doubt the lion owner is even legitimate, or at the very least he was payed to act as such.

Politically driven sensationalism is bad enough, but apparently the ARs are not above complete fabrication either.

This makes me

Oh, and I love the part about "undercover footage." Like they can't just openly take a video at an animal expo?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
Heart and Soul Reptiles
This is rediculous. Time for us to make a movie!

Old 03-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
Beardiefreak26
im agreeing to that im tired of being called crazy time for another equal rights movement

Old 03-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #8
AK907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasHicks View Post
The 16 foot Gaboon Viper isn't the only B.S. claim he makes.

"He lost two close friends who were strangled to death by snakes and eventually took on the crusade to keep people from even acquiring these animals in the first place."

Okay, one would statistically be incredibly unlikely, but TWO? Not to mention, they were his "close friends." I'd have to call Bull on that one. I'd like to see verification.

"Knowing things could get worse, Brumfield says, "I have to shoot him."

But he so desperately loves Lambert, who nuzzles against his master, that he adds, "I have two shells and a gun, then I'll kill myself.""

Really? Really? Now you know this movies is obviously sensationalist garbage. What a joke, I'm beginning to doubt the lion owner is even legitimate, or at the very least he was payed to act as such.

Politically driven sensationalism is bad enough, but apparently the ARs are not above complete fabrication either.

This makes me

Oh, and I love the part about "undercover footage." Like they can't just openly take a video at an animal expo?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!