Bad Guy mbarnes227 megan barnes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
chasebaker5
mbarnes227 megan barnes

Well, i bought 3 snakes from her a while back and 2 lived but the male died from something during shipping........ well its been a month or two got two more from megan a hypo tiger poss th moonglow and a hypo poss tiger th moonglow.......... they were sent out monday. i just recieved them both snakes are dead... "they got held up" during shipping... when you send animals its a 100% health and live guarantee.. well she is refusing to really help..... keeps telling me to call when i cant do anything since im not the shipper, and she wont refund my money..... both times i have had issues with her shippings and recieved dead animals... and she isnt gonna try and fix it...... not very good on her part. just thought id share because she has alot of ads up right now....... thanks

Old 04-07-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
chasebaker5
she has fixed the issue.. it wasnt really her fault it was fedex for letting a live animal get delayed 3 days..... we fixed the issue without her know of this thread yet..... so there for id have to change it to good "guy" because she resolved the problem.. now3 waiting to hear from fedex.....

Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
mxracer4life
Glad everything got straightened out Chase. I know Megan, she should take care of you.

Old 04-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Designerboa
Glad the issue resolved its self......Megan is one of the good guys/gals

Old 04-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
RachelSS
I'm sorry, but this is exactly why people are getting frustrated with the BOI. You can't make a bad guy thread and a couple hours later say "Oh the issue is fixed". You have to give people time to fix things. There was no proof posted that she didn't want to help.

You can't change this thread from bad guy to good guy either with the thread title.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:03 AM   #6
MacGaboon
I agree with Rachel....

Ezra McDougle

Old 04-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
martin-bernstein
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSS View Post
I'm sorry, but this is exactly why people are getting frustrated with the BOI. You can't make a bad guy thread and a couple hours later say "Oh the issue is fixed". You have to give people time to fix things. There was no proof posted that she didn't want to help.

You can't change this thread from bad guy to good guy either with the thread title.
Agreed. Regardless of whether the issue is resolved now, I'm curious to know what she said and did that made you post a bad guy thread in the first place.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:38 AM   #8
catfish307
Should have been a bad guy thread on FEDEX then, not Megan. You should man up and tell her about the thread anyway.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #9
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish307 View Post
Should have been a bad guy thread on FEDEX then, not Megan. You should man up and tell her about the thread anyway.
She knows about the thread. I know Megan pretty well from previous purchases, I texted her and let her know. She is taking care of him. From what I understand Fed-ex dropped the ball and snakes were in shipment for 4 days. She will make this good.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #10
NixonRp
As others have said Megan is a good person to deal with and just a fun nice person aside from all of that.

I'd certainly deal with her again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!