For Sale Pinstripe het lavender albino female and racks for sale. Can meet at White Plains - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
michele769
Pinstripe het lavender albino female and racks for sale. Can meet at White Plains

I have here my pinstripe het lavender albino ball python. She's a 2010 female that I got from BHB and comes with signed pictured genetic paperwork from Brian. She's just shy of 600 grams and eating f/t or live rats, but prefers live. She's got a healed scar on her nose from rubbing her nose on the corner of the tub. She is available at the sale price of $1,500!! You won't find a hatchling cheaper than that and at the rate this girl is going she'll be ready for fall! I am interested in some trades for her. Leucistic sugar gliders, hognose morphs, and ball pythons.

I have 5 racks available all from Reptile Basics (RBI). NO SHIPPING. Can meet at White Plains show April 17th or for pickup only. I have 3 Iris sweaterbox racks. http://www.reptilebasics.com/iris-sw...y-or-back-heat They come with 4 tubs and 2 have installed belly heat, and one with back heat. Avaialble for $175 or $225 with a ranco Thermostat.

Then I have one Iris shoe box rack for hatchlings. http://www.reptilebasics.com/iris-sh...r-16-tub-sizes Comes with 16 tubs and installed back hear. $150 or $200 with Ranco thermostat.

Last i have a CB-70 rack. http://www.reptilebasics.com/iris-cb-70-rack Comes with 3 32 quart tubs and installed belly heat. $200 or $250 with a Ranco thermostat.

Call/text me at 413-530-2199 or email me at michele769@gmail.com or just pm me. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinstripe ball python.jpg (255.4 KB, 332 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
millcityballs
pm sent

Old 04-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
michele769
Pm replied. Hatchling rack is pending everything else is still available. Don't be afraid to make offers!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!