Business Opportunity: Fusion Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
NGM Exotics
Business Opportunity: Fusion Racks

Fusion racks have been around for just over 2 years and the line has already established itself as a forerunner in the steel racking market. The line was established for the discerning collector and is built to last. They are the last rack you will ever have to buy. The shelves are stackable allowing for height customization and convenient transportation/relocation. The racks utilize ultratherm heating elements as a belly heat source which is the safest heating element on the market.

The line of Fusion Racks has been a long journey. The line started off while I was studying medicine in Australia. My intentions were always to return to Canada and continue with the racks after graduation. With one semester left in my studies I have decided to stay in Australia and have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to continue with the racks over the long term.

Included in the sale is the following:

Dewalt 14” Multi Cutter Saw
Craftsman 12” Chop Saw
Mastercraft 10” Drill Press
Mastercraft 4” Belt/Disc Sander
Craftsman Grinder
48” Metal Brake
Lincoln MIG Welder (gas bottle not included)
Mould for 450 Tub
Mould for 400 Tub
Jigs for Fusion 100, 200, 300, 400, and 450
Misc grinding discs

Also included in the sale is the right to the Fusion Rack name which has the benefit of the earlier marketing and an established customer base. I will also transfer my account with the ultratherm distributor so that you can continue using these premium elements. The ultratherms themselves have also generated significant sales and you would be one of only a handful of distributors in North America.

Priced at $16,500, the line is priced to sell fast. This price hardly covers the above listed tools and the moulds. You can make this money back in half a year. The hardest part in establishing a new product is the troubleshooting of the initial prototypes. For the Fusion racks, this took nearly one year to master and it came at a significant expense. All of this hard work is already complete and what I am offering for sale is the opportunity to continue with the 5 models we are currently offering. I am happy to pack these goods onto a skid and ship it worldwide.

These racks can be built by anyone. We were able to run the company out of a garage and without any prior welding experience. The jigs make the construction of the shelves a simple task. Cut the appropriate length of tubing and you are ready to go. It is an excellent opportunity to make some serious cash. I will be able to teach you how to build these racks so that you will be comfortable with taking over the line.

The remaining associated products such as the bearings, power strips, casters, tubs, shelves and other bearing components required for the 400/450 racks and shelves are not included in the sale price but can be purchased separately.

The Fusion 100, 200 and 300 racks fit both Iris and Rubbermaid tubs. I have an account with Iris which can be transferred with the sale.

I am happy to open the books and I am asking interested parties to send their phone numbers to info@ngmexotics.com with a convenient time to call. This is an extraordinary opportunity and with an asking price like this, it will not last long.

Nathan Myhill
NGM Exotics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!