Good Guy Meg Gavinski Meg90 A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
chewiegeckos
Meg Gavinski Meg90 A+

I got a female Eurydactylodes Agricolae from Meg. We met eachother halfway as she got a chewie from me. This transaction went really well. Meg was great about giving me all the info on this girl ahead of time as well as lots of pics and weight. When I got her it was obvious that Meg took great care of her! I am happy with this transaction and would work with Meg again in a heartbeat!!

Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 AM   #2
sungmina
I have recently acquired several beautiful geckos from Meg and they were packed perfectly and arrived in great health.

Chicory (pictured) was the only one in the box for me, but ALL of the animals are stunning and depicted accurately in her ads. She sincerely cares about all of her animals and is the business because of her love of these creatures and it shows. She was also very understanding when it came to waiting for the right opening in weather for shipping. She didn't mind holding onto the geckos for well over a month just to wait for the right day that would be safest to ship since the temperature difference between WI and FL is so high. I am thankful that she waited because had she been eager to rush them out the door like some sellers, they may not have arrived safely.

Meg is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to animals that she works with and sells. I would recommend Meg to anyone and I would definitely do business with her again.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
Charles87
I got two ball pythons from Meg Gavinski today and they arrived safe and sound and packed really well! I would recommend her to anyone that truly cares about there animals the way she does! She is easy to work with, her animals and their health is top notch!

Thanks again Meg for the wonderful snakes and will keep you up dated!

Charles Napier

Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
gallerygeckos
I purchased two chewies from Meg and they are wonderful. They arrived in perfect health, exactly as described and are everything she said they were. Her communication is great and she is very helpful and friendly. They were packed well and she paid very close attention to weather on both ends to ensure their comfort. I would highly recommend meg.

Sarah Dukart

Old 08-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
Kaseyy
This tuesday, I received three Crested Geckos from Meg. They all arrived beautiful, and in great shape!

(Pictured is Bellsprout, the most anticipated gecko in the package)

We had to wait a couple of months for safe shipping weather on both ends, as it was/is summer – but during the wait Meg was quick to answer any questions I had, kept in touch with me during, and she even got me updated photos of each of the three geckos I was getting.
She was just awesome, and has shown me great kindness (Seeker )
I can tell Meg deeply cares for all of her animals, and it shows. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again for everything, Meg!

Old 09-07-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
CharlieGeckos
Meg is better than A+, she is OUTSTANDING! On top of her knowledge of these geckos, she's extremely friendly and very willing to go the extra mile. This past time is the second time I've purchased from her and I have to say that I'm totally thrilled again. Meg has amazing animals and I could not be more ecstatic with the geckos I received.

I bought two cresteds and one adult male mainland chahoua from Meg earlier this summer, and she patiently held them as long as she could- even helping arrange a meetup between myself and Mina (sungmina who has already posted here), after the geckos were held in her care for a while!

All three of the geckos were perfect- fat, happy and healthy and drop dead gorgeous! I, also, would happily buy from Meg again in the future!

Thank you once again for your patience and everything, Meg!!

Roku, Peachblossom and Goodwin all say "hi"!

Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 PM   #7
ScaredyCatAsh
I recently purchased a pair of Cresteds from Meg and was super satisfied from the beginning to end.

She responded to all my questions in a timely manner and even took plenty of pictures of the geckos I was interested in to make sure I was happy with them both.

She cares a lot about her geckos and made sure that I was capable of taking care of them and had adequate knowledge which I really appreciate.

Once I received the geckos they were more amazing in person than the pictures could have described. I am very happy with them still till this day they are fat and healthy! I will definitely be purchasing from her again!

Thanks Meg for my amazing yellows !!

Old 09-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #8
hermansmama
I purchased a gecko from Meg a few months ago, and could not have been happier with the level of communication and care she took with the transaction. She obviously loves her animals, and Posy arrived safe and sound, and was even more gorgeous in person than in her photos (which she took often for me!) Meg has a beautiful collection, and I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
CharlieGeckos
Several months ago I did a "trade" with Meg, and believe me when I say I will absolutely continue to do business with her in the future

I got an amazingly beautiful little juvie crested gecko (who eats like a ravenous wolverine), and a beautiful little leachie. Both geckos arrived packed perfectly and have grown like weeds since. Plus, the geckos I had purchased previously from her are thriving beautifully.

Meg is wonderful to work with, knowledgeable and totally a wonderful person.

A+++!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
emilylovesherps
Meg is a great buyer and also takes great care of her animals. I look forward to all of the updates she posts of the gecko she purchased from me! Thanks Meg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!