help deciding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
edf01
help deciding

If you had to sell one of these, which would it be or why?

I am just having a tough decision....and would like some input

Mocha

she has neat sides...

this was closer to when we first got her- the white on her sides was more pronounced....

Vegas

this was by far the best pic i ever got of her- just shed, perfect light

I am stuck... would love to keep them all, but unfortunatly, i can't...

I know in the end its my choice, but i seriously need some help with it.
janet

Old 05-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
snakesRkewl
If they were mine I'd keep that last one

Old 05-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
edf01
I am leaning toward the last one as well. Mocha, the first, has nice white sides, but since then have faded. I had seen snakes turn whitish in color, and it was suspected nutrition, so if that was the case Mocah got better, and the nicer coloration I saw was just that- but I just don't know if that was the case or not.

Vegas, second one, takes saoft furs good. Mocah takes live rats the best. Right now, its better for a soft fur eater, tho I bought a rat rack, just need to pick up up and start breeding.

Mocha I bought as a proven breeder, but i never bred her- first season, i paired her up with my mojo, who turned out to be female...lol. This season I paired her up, but she stopped eating and got really moody, and decided to not breed her sinc ei had 3 going strong with breeding.

Its a touch call, but I have to thin out my collection.

Thankyou for your opinion, I greatly appreciate it.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Matt2979
Between those two, Vegas really screams out, "Keep ME!!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!