Tim Frazier........ Excellent - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2003, 10:25 AM   #1
hogboa
Thumbs up Tim Frazier........ Excellent

I just received yet anothr purchase from Tim Frazier in IL. Beautiful animals, good health & the best packing I've seen to date! I purchased from Tim before and will again.
Tim answered all of my mails & calls. You can't go wrong with Tim. I highly recommend purchasing from him. I know Ill do it again!

Old 09-11-2003, 02:54 PM   #2
flammingcat
Thumbs up

I second that !!! He is a very nice person with beautiful animals (including his dog ) and some very nice BRB!
SHannon Hall

Old 09-11-2003, 07:40 PM   #3
carole
Thumbs up Tim Frazier

I ordered a BRB from Tim back in May, and to say i was happy with the deal would be an understatement!!! Tim not only sells absolutely gorgeous animals, he is also a great person who is a pleasure to do buisness with. he'll keep you laughing!

carole dawson

Old 09-11-2003, 11:18 PM   #4
Greg Riso
No Doubt About It!

Tim's definitely one of the nicest people to work with and has very nice animals no matter what he has to offer. There's never a moment of worry when dealing with him. One of my favorite guys to do business with and a good friend who's always willing to give advice or help when you need it. What more can I say besides thanks Tim.

Old 09-12-2003, 11:21 PM   #5
Tom McKenna
A++++ The best ot the best to deal with!!!!!!! Thanks TIM!!!!

Old 09-14-2003, 05:08 PM   #6
mouseman
Thumbs up

We bought a pair of dumerils from Tim 1 1/2 years ago and he was great to work with. Answered all our questions right away. Shipped when he said. Kept in touch all the way. Great guy.

Old 10-23-2003, 06:59 PM   #7
Greg Riso
As always Tim Came Through Again!

I've purchased a few dozen animals such as Brazilian rainbow boas, dumerils, albino burms, and Colombians from Tim this year and each time has always been a breeze. Just received my most recent shipment this morning from him of seven healthy dums. When dealing with Tim there's never any doubt or worry involved. One of the best guys in the business he's always a pleasure to work with. Tim's earned my most trusted breeder award for 2003 and with the number I work with that says a lot!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!