For Sale Velvet, Garg, Crested, Leo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
cinderbird
Velvet, Garg, Crested, Leo

Simon is a male amel Castlenaui, he's fully grown and was a proven breeder (though not for me, from his previous owner). He's a character of a gecko. He's a tad bit overweight and is currently on a diet to slim back down. He LOVES bugs of all types and has been fed a steady diet of dubia roaches, meal worms and super worms.
200 + shipping

Nilla is a subadult female striped gargoyle, at last weigh in she was 24 grams. Very personable, eating great on CGD. 70% fired in pics. She has her full original tail, its just not pictured here.
135 + shipping

Nineteen is an adult female hypo snow leopard gecko. She's Urban Gecko snow line, not a mac snow. She's in prime breeding condition but has never been bred. She was my first leopard gecko and has been raised and cared for as a pet for over 2 and a half years. Her grandparents are TUG animals. She weighs 75 grams.
150 + shipping

This baby is originally from Cindy at Gecko Haven. She's being sold as unsexed but I don't see any pores yet. This picture is also a few months old, she's gained weight since then. This animal is a suspected tricolor and is fantastic. I'm just looking to go in a different direction with my cresteds. She has calmed down considerably in the last few months.
100 + shipping

I can take 2-3 part payment plans if necessary, discounts for previous customers and combined purchases. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. It is cool enough for me to ship. Shipping M-W for T-Th delivery only. Shipping through SYR unless requested elsewhere. Please email or PM me for a quote. threenotegeckos@gmail.com. Please see my terms for all guarantees and questions www.threenotegeckos.com/terms. Please ask any questions!

Select trades accepted! Outstanding leopard geckos or full pinstripe crested geckos. I am extremely particular about the animals I'm bringing into my collection at this point.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal or all major credit cards over the phone!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!