For Sale 2.1 Trio of CBB young adult ambilobes and setups - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
frankpayne32
2.1 Trio of CBB young adult ambilobes and setups

I have decided to get rid of all three of my ambilobe panthers. I can ship via FedEx and can also deliver them free of charge to the October Hamburg, PA reptile show.

The largest was posted here previously and I thought it was sold but the deal appears to have fallen through.

I am asking only $275 for him which is a steal, but I would like to make a quick sale to raise some cash. I am not interested in any trades. He is approximately eight months old and is right at the point where he could start to breed. I bought him four months ago from www.chameleonparadise.net . His sire was Jake, although he doesn't look much like him.

He is flawless physically in every way. He eat crickets and roaches with gusto every day. I am also selling his complete setup as well. It is 16"x16"x30" screen cage. It includes a two foot ficus, 5.0 ZooMed UV light, and heat light. I will sell it all for $50 which is well over twice what I paid for it originally.

I am also selling a slightly younger ambilobe pair. Here are a few pics of the male of this pair:

A few of the female:

They are approximately 6 months old and were purchased from http://stores.homestead.com/Kaleidos...StoreFront.bok . The male is an offspring from Quazi and he already looks just like him. Here is a pic of the sire:

The female is approximately the same age and is from an unrelated pair of ambilobes, also from kaleidoscope chameleons. They will be ready to breed in three to six months with good feeding. I would sell the pair for $400. You will simply not find a better price on a guaranteed pair only a few months from breeding.

I am also selling their cage. It is 30"x24"x24" split into two equal sections. It is custom made wood cage sealed with drylok (waterproof coating) and epoxy paint. It also includes a 5.0 ZooMed UV light, heat lights and plants/branches. With purchase of the pair I would sell it for $75. The cage itself cost me a little over $100 to make and that doesn't include the lighting, etc.

So, here's a breakdown on what I'm selling:

Young adult male ambilobe: alone-$275, with complete setup $325
6 month old ambilobe pair: alone $400, with complete setup $475
Everything together would be $800, but I'd be willing to drop it to $750 if everything was taken. Please let me know if you have any questions. The best way to contact me is via email at frankpayne32@gmail.com . Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!