Bad Guy Megan Thomas/West Virginia Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
Kingofspades
Megan Thomas/West Virginia Reptiles

On September 21st I posted some snakes for sale on my Reptile Nexus Youtube channel. I got a message from GeckoGirl91 asking if I would be interested in trading a 1700 gram proven female normal for a 300 gram male pinstripe or $125 shipped.
I asked for a picture of the pinstripe. She sent me a picture. I asked her if she didn't mind, for a video of the pinstripe. She posted a video of the pinstripe (but has since removed it). She wanted to know if the girl took F/t, so I tested her and she ate it no problem. She asked about her clutches, I told her she has given me two clutches of 5 eggs, no slugs, and is the mother of my pastel girls. I also sent pics of the pastels so she could see how nice they are.
So I told her I needed to wait for some shipping boxes and as soon as they came in I would let her know. She asked if I would ship first and I said that was no probem. The boxes arrived, and I shipped the female out on Monday September 3rd. She arrived Tuesday afternoon (11:45am even though I paid for Priority Overnight).
The shipment went out to Kacey Crimpton, so I figured it was her room mate or something and she wouldn't be home to get the package. Same address, no big deal.
I messaged her on Youtube and asked if she arrived alright. She said "Yepp she made it perfect..im getting her setup now and everything then ill get him rdy =)"

That night I received no message saying he had shipped or anything, so I messaged her back. Nothing. Finally a few hours later I got a message saying her dad is sick and it's hard to get stuff done, but she would try to get him out Wednesday.
Nothing.

Here it is Thursday...I have sent her a message saying one of two things needs to happen today. Either I get a payment, or the snake goes out.
No response all day, so I sent her a message via Facebook telling her that she has until 5pm to respond or I am bringing this here. She posted on her Facebook that she will be excited to get her new female, so I asked where my male was on that post. She deleted that question. In my email I also told her that I start a new job Tuesday (true) and can't be home to get the snake, so he needs to go out TODAY at the latest.

My message:
If I don't get a response about whether the pin has been shipped out or a payment of $125 to Kingofspades6058@gmail.com (paypal), I will be going to the Fauna BOI.
My patience has reached it's end. Sorry.

Her response:
i deleted it cause its my sister Kaceys snake and her problem lol ill tell her to send u the money i dont wanna be all involved in her problems u know?

My response:
Then why was she emailing me from your email address?
And posted on your Facebook is how excited you are about getting your new breeding size female...
This is seriously not cool.

Her reply:
She used it a few times the email the shipping info was sent to the name kacey crimson thats my little sis here's her email wolflinklover@yahoo.com u can email her... can't i post it if i want its my little sis i can call it mine on facebook..specially if im helping her breed this season

So I said: Well, this is total bs and I am reporting on the Fauna BOI.

So here I am. I don't know what is going on here...but I want either my snake or the $125...this is ridiculous.
I really didn't want to do this...

Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
FosterHerpetological
Where's she from? Like location? I have a family member who's a state trooper who might be able to help a little...

Stephen

Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Kingofspades
I forgot to mention in the first paragraph that I agreed to trade for the pinstripe.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
Kingofspades
New Martinsville, WV.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
Focal
Her name on here appears to be Megan1091

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=262402

Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #7
Kingofspades
I saw that...that's why I am confused. All her youtube feedback and the one thing here seems fine...

Old 10-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #8
Focal
West Virginia Reptiles

Description
We provide happy, healthy and affordable reptiles for everyone!! =)
Address
809 4th street, New Martinsville, WV 26155 · Get Directions
Phone
Website
http://wvreptiles.weebly.com

Old 10-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
FosterHerpetological
I will get into contact with him later on tonight. I know exactly where New Martinsville is. Megan, if you are reading this, send him the snake, don't make it worse on yourself.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
Kingofspades
Yup, that would be the address I shipped to and phone number I was given. Also texted her twice at that number with no response.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!