2008 Motley - Good Color, Great Pattern - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
ShadowAceD
2008 Motley - Good Color, Great Pattern

Cell phone pics. Digital camera is still borked.

I grabbed this animal from Guy Scavone's most recent auction for a few reasons:

She was advertised as a Jungle Motley.
She has a near perfect pattern.
She is not super dark.

Now, before anyone throws in their opinion on whether she is or is not a Jungle Motley, here's the deal.

In looking at the animal, I was aware there was a chance she was not a Jungle Motley, but it did not negate that she was a very nice looking animal with the potential of getting her at an awesome price (which, I inevitably did). However, I knew of Guy's reputation and I knew of Big Mike's reputation. Guy and Bike Mike were both responsible in creating this animal. I contacted Big Mike about the specifics behind her and he said that she was born from a Motley Het. Albino to a Salmon Jungle. Because it was his first Jungle Motley litter, he had made a guess on two animals, one a male and one this female. The male has since proven to only be a Motley, he said the female I have may or may not be a Jungle Motley and breeding her will prove that. I am fine with that.

Why?

Because even if I breed an Albino or Sunglow Jungle (want to prove the possible albino as well) to her and disprove her as being a Motley Jungle, I will get some awesome Jungle Motleys from her. That's the beauty of those genes.

With all that being said, you guys are free to weigh in, but I know nothing can be concrete until she is bred.

If this is not a great pattern on a Motley, I don't know what is.

Love the Motley eyes.

She has pink flecks all over her body, you can see some on her head here.

Enjoy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!