For Sale Cherry red leatherbacks available -indiv. pics on site - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
Prickly Pogonas
Warning! Cherry red leatherbacks available -indiv. pics on site

Black Friday weekend special-Take $10 off an male under $95 on website at http://pricklypogonas.webs.com if you pay this weekend and like my page on facebook! I can hold with payment for shipping for holidays but just for the next 3 weeks. Local buyers can get some crickets for free with their purchase and save $30-40 on shipping fees.I'm located in the south Chicago suburbs. These guys will be a rainbow of colors, the father was a gorgeous deep red leather with nice tiger bars showing little orange, a golden beard and a yellow base layer color underneath the red. He is of extreme red and Millspaugh bloodlnes, great genetics. Mother is a white light pastel poss. het. hypo with peach highlights and blue sidebars. Almost all leatherback offspring, many showing some red or orange out of the egg. Some still in shed, pics will be updated as the shed out. Contact me at pricklypogonas.yahoo.com and check out my facebook page under the name Prickly Pogonas, or text (708) 743-7217. I will be at Scott Smiths's All Animal Expo in Wheaton, Illinois on Dec. 3. Pictured are the mother (father at bottom of pic), a holdback half sibling (NFS) a month ago and today, and the largest male from this clutch (available).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!