Adult 0.1 Albino BP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
CJBianco
Adult 0.1 Albino BP

This is Alice. Alice is a beautiful, healthy, docile, adult, female Albino Ball Python. And while I would love to keep Alice, I could use the extra money for a nice Christmas. (Although, if Alice doesn't sell, I'll get to keep her and that would make for a nice Christmas as well.)

ABOUT ALICE: I bought Alice last December from an old friend in the BP game who was going out of business. I've always loved BPs, and Alice was a beauty. My friend was not the original breeder, so the exact age of Alice is unknown. (However, she was at least two years old when I bought her.) Alice was small for her age and sold to me as a "problem feeder," and she lived up to the reputation. She was on and off feed again and again, very picky. That is, until I switched from frozen-thawed to live. Now she never misses a meal. Two or three minutes in the cage, and the rat is wrapped like a Christmas present. (Only twice has Alice refused a live meal, and both times she was starting her shed cycle.) I bought Alice as a pet (not-for-breeding), so I never cared to grow her faster than a light maintenance diet. I'd offer her one small rat every other week, enough to satisfy her hunger and allow her to easily double her weight, but not enough for breeding plumpness. However, she is a fast grower because of her age, and she could easily be 1200g+ by the end of the season. (I always suggest being patient, so waiting for the start of next season is a good idea, IMHO.) Other than that, I don't really know what to say about Alice. She is a complete sweetheart. =)

ABOUT ME: My name is Christopher (Chris) Bianco, and I was in the BP game for a few years in the mid-2000s, although now I keep snakes as pets only. I have a good name on the older forums, including the BOI, and I was one of the first in the Carolinas to be FedEx Certified for live snakes. I am meticulous in my care of snakes, and I invite you to ask any questions at all about Alice or myself.

The price is $600 OBO. ***SOLD***

I am still FedEx Certified and willing to send Alice overnight by 10AM, but I'd rather save myself the hassle and do a local pick-up. I no longer keep shipping supplies at the house, so be prepared to wait an extra few days while I gather supplies if you choose FedEx Overnight. (Monday-Wednesday shipping only.)

Again, please feel free to ask any questions.

Oh, and if you'd like, I can include the Big Apple Herp Power Proportional Thermostat you see in the photo. I won't be using it after she's gone, so it's free if you want it. It's an older model, but it works well.

Thanks,
Christopher Bianco
cjbianco@yahoo.com
(864) 706-7399
Spartanburg, SC USA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!