WebSlave GREAT GUY!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Who's the greatest WebSlave EVER???
Rich Z. 10 90.91%
Rich Z. 3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2003, 04:52 AM   #1
Adam Block
Talking WebSlave GREAT GUY!!!

Thank you for giving us and allowing us to use this site. I know sometimes you lay in bed and wonder if it's worth the trouble. Please just remember for every hour you spend on this site you've saved somebody 2 hours of trouble, money and that sinking feeling of knowing you got ripped off.

This site is worth it, you make a huge difference to a lot of people and I just wanted to thank you first hand. You have something nobody else here has, you had what it took to stand up for the BOI, for the little people getting scammed, to do the right thing even when you didn't like it or sometimes agree with it.

I know 2% of the users here cause you 98% of the trouble and I'm sorry for my part.

<b>EVERYBODY that agrees with me about the WebSlave please post just to let him know. If the BOI has kept you from loosing money let him know.</b> If you look at the top 10 threads by views or posts none are a good guy thread. That's sad and if any good guy should have a top 10 thread this is the one!

Great job Rich, THANK YOU!

Old 11-16-2003, 09:37 AM   #2
Casey Hulse
There is another way

There is another way to let Rich no you enjoy this (free) site. Make a small donation occasionally. It is very easy since it is linked to paypal, just a couple of clicks.

Old 11-16-2003, 09:50 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
Know! I know how to spell know

Not enough koffee yet

Old 11-16-2003, 10:03 AM   #4
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
A word of thanks....

Rich Z. thanks once again for the FREE usage of such a great site. And thanks even more for the male amel I picked up at Tampa from you. He is absolutely gorgeous and of course has already fed a handful of times for me since. Too bad you can't breed a morph that doesn't crap as much though, now that would be worth some cake! My only regret is I didn't pick up a couple of the beautiful girls your were offering so insanely cheap.
Anyhow Thanks.
Mike B.

Old 11-16-2003, 11:19 AM   #5
Stardust
Rich Z. has and is still doing something very good and special for all of us.
He has asked for little in return. Donation if you can. Support the site supports by buying from them and asking for input. The latter of the three is a very simple thing to do. Check other areas of the site, see if there is anything you can contribute and then do it.
Sometimes simple a simple thank you is good enough. IMHO with as MUCH as Rich does anything added to those words go along way. I am a firm believer that action speak louder than words, so please, act upon your thanks.

Old 11-16-2003, 12:17 PM   #6
dself40
Rich Z The site is awesome!!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again THANKS to Rich I have saved lots of money and time from the scam artisted.And I have also gottn some very nice critters from the classifieds.And have learned alot from the forums.There is no way money or words can even begin to show the appreciation!!!!!!!!Thanks Rich for your time and dedication to this website.I know it has to get old sometime with all the BS folks try and pull but you are still there through thick and thin.

YOU ARE THE MAN RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2003, 12:25 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Thanks Rich!

This site is an unvaluable resource. It does take a lot of strength and will power to be able to run it the way you do.

Kindly.

Old 11-16-2003, 04:55 PM   #8
John Apple
The patience you exhibit here amongst your members is extraordinary .....GREAT SERVICE
Believe it or not you are a true pioneer in the herp trade

now do I drink the green or red coolaid O mighty bomber of love

Old 11-16-2003, 05:44 PM   #9
gmherps
Appreciate it Rich

Old 11-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #10
ms_terese
It really *is* appreciated, Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!