Good Guy Henderson Herpetoculture / wendhend - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
cmalchow
Henderson Herpetoculture / wendhend

I bought a beautiful Golddust Motley from Wendy Henderson and I couldn't be happier with Wendy. He is a beautiful little guy but he decided he didn't want to eat once he got here. Wendy knows that I know how to deal with picky eaters but she was still there to offer support and knowledge of how he was fed for her. She was a great example of how you get trouble shooting advice from private breeders no matter how long you have had the snake. I will not hesitate buying another snake from her. She takes her time and truly cares about her snakes. Thank you Wendy.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
wendhend
Thanks, Christen! I really appreciate the positive feedback, and I'm so glad the little guy is eating well for you now!

Old 11-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
snakehobbyist
Back in May I bought I Bloodred female from Wendy. She arrived perfectly packaged with a bow on top of her deli cup to boot! Even though we had the wrong hub, all worked out well and my little girl is growing big! Since May, she's gained nearly 65g and is well on her way to breeding in the coming years. Wendy is a great woman to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. She was my first experience with shipping a snake to my house and she really put my fears at ease and made the experience run flawlessly.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
Varaki
I also purchased an adult female corn snake from Wendy as well in August I believe. She came securely packaged, and she had her delivered to the FedEx close to my home. She is the first person I bought a snake online as well and made the transaction, communication and knowledge very easy. Even going so far as to do payment plans and understand I had a hard time getting the money. She answered every e-mail and any questions. I would not hesitate to buy from her again, she is a wonderful person. The snake is a bit of a picky eater, but nothing I wouldn't be able to take care of. I love the snake, tame and easy to handle and all around healthy and perfect. Thank you.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
wendhend
Thank you for the positive feedback, Breanna and Tabatha! I'm glad to hear your snakes are doing well!

Tabatha, I'm surprised to hear the fire corn has been a picky eater for you. She always ate really well for me fed in a shoe box sized container with a frozen / thawed adult mouse served warm and wet without any tongs or tease feeding required. I would suggest trying that if it's different from how you are feeding her now.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #6
Varaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendhend View Post
Tabatha, I'm surprised to hear the fire corn has been a picky eater for you. She always ate really well for me fed in a shoe box sized container with a frozen / thawed adult mouse served warm and wet without any tongs or tease feeding required. I would suggest trying that if it's different from how you are feeding her now.
She has been oddly a bit, I would have to try for her to eat and she was more interested in running off, well crawling off. Ahh warm and wet is how you fed her? I always dried them off, but I will surely try your method then and let you know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!