Great group of unrelated leopards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 12-30-2003, 05:48 PM   #1
ParisV
Thumbs up Great group of unrelated leopards

I have available a small group of 1.5 leopard geckos.

The male is a het for albino, proven about 2 years old. Weighs approx. 50 grams (has lost a little weight this winter, could put more back on no problem). This male also spent some time out of his cage (approx. two months, he was living under our refridgerator, but we finally caught him again, yippee...).

Three of the females are High Yellow and all are about 2 years old as well. Weight ranges from approx. 45 to 59 grams (also could stand to put on alittle more weight, they are in cool down and are not eating as much as they normally would). All of these females are proven breeders...

One female is a carrottail cross (normal I believe) and is about 1 year old. She weighs approx. 35 grams.

The fifth female is very skinny, I received her on the skinny side and just can't seem to keep the weight on her, she has had a fecal done and no parasites are present, so I am not sure why she is so skinny...I recently put her in her own tank and she eats well (might have been a food dominance problem as she was housed with my other females before). She is about 1 and a half years old. She weighs approx. 34 grams.

They all eat like crazy, love crickets, mealworms are dusted with leopard gecko specific calcium, and misted daily...as well as having water and calcium available 24 hours a day. Need to make more room for our bearded dragon dreeding project, we have 22 eggs due to hatch within the next 3 weeks...

I am asking 200.00 plus shipping for this group. Also am considering trades for ?. Please visit my website to see pictures of my females.

www.freewebs.com/herps4u
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!