Teresa Verner of GA (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2004, 11:07 PM   #1
Winter
Teresa Verner of GA (Inquiry)

I would like to inquire about any business transactions that may have been completed with Teresa Verner of Temple, GA. I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, as I am considering working something out with her for a few young boas she has available.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 01-02-2004, 11:25 PM   #2
HerpVenue
tell her you will absolutely not send to a PO box and you will need a physical addy.

If she has nothing to hide......she will give it to you

Old 01-03-2004, 01:53 PM   #3
Winter
Thanks for the advice, Ritchie. I went ahead and asked for her living address.. lets see what happens.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 01-03-2004, 05:07 PM   #4
Winter
I just received the reply.. she said that the post office does not deliver to her physical address and thus the PO Box would be the alternative. She also mentioned that I could mail the MO to her boyfriend's work, if necessary. I hate to be suspicious, but I can't help but to worry about sending my payment with no references and no "real" address.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 01-03-2004, 08:12 PM   #5
Rainbowboaman
A friend of mine just went through same situation with a guy in TN & everything went fine as he had some references that could be verified. If she can't produce any verifiable references I would walk. It's too easy to get scammed. If she gave you a phone number (which I doubt she did) check it on searchbug & find out address, if cellular look up city & see if that goes with her Po box she gave you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!