Snake Shacks by Nature's Spirit Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2004, 02:22 PM   #1
lds2
Thumbs up Snake Shacks by Nature's Spirit Reptiles

I just picked up my newest snake rack from Casey Hulse of Nature's Spirit Reptiles. I ordered a 4-hole rack that holds 48qt. tubs. I can't be any more satisfied with the rack than I am. I had it built with belly heat using 4 inch flex-watt heat tape. I am using it for my ball pythons and have no problem getting a basking spot of 90-93 degrees and an ambient temp. ranging from 82 degrees on the hot side to 75 degrees on the cool side.

People ask where to get racks from, quite honestly, I don't think you can find a better rack for the price than what Casey Hulse offers. I don't think there is anyone out there who provides better customer service than Casey. With what most guys are charging out there, you can get a couple of Caseys' racks that are as good or better in quality.

Larry D. Stassin

Old 02-02-2004, 03:24 PM   #2
Hues1
Casey is a great guy who makes a great product...I'm looking forward to picking up some more racks in the next week. You really cant go wrong with the racks he makes.

Old 02-02-2004, 11:27 PM   #3
Lee Watson
Snake Shacks

Last Saturday I picked up 2 racks from Casey. This makes 4 that I have in use, I love them they stack good but require a couple pieces of double sided tape in between them so they don't slide.
The good part of what I wanted to say is, Casey talked me into buying a small rack that takes 4 1/2 inch cups, 24 of them. What a total godsend, My help almost kissed me when they fed a load of small boas. Let the snake grab the mouse drop it in a cup and your done. All you guys that keep multiple snakes in the same container definitely need one of these.
Thanks Casey

Lee Watson www.reptileswap.com

Old 02-03-2004, 12:04 AM   #4
Missymonkey
does he have a website? and how are his prices?

Old 02-03-2004, 10:14 AM   #5
lds2
Melissa,

You can contact Casey at NSReptiles.com or Thirtypt@AOL.com.

Larry D. Stassin

Old 02-04-2004, 01:33 AM   #6
Missymonkey

Old 06-03-2004, 11:46 PM   #7
bebomason
Casey is great to deal with, and talk to. He was very responsive to my questions, and made sure that was taken care of. We are completing a deal, and i recieved the first rack from him. And I could not be happier. Solid construction, and nice appearance. He built it around some tubs I already had. they fit perfectly. My dwarf retics are loving the extra room!. I look forward to doing more business with Casey in the future.

Old 06-04-2004, 02:53 AM   #8
BossReptiles
Thumbs up

Casey's an awesome guy to deal with . He has excellent product and as helpful and down to earth as it gets.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:36 PM   #9
beastie
Casey and his wife are wonderful people to deal with, and just plain nice people! i have one rack from him, and it's great! perfect temps, and super easy to deal with! (moving, cleaning, blah blah...)

He's super nice to talk to, as well.

bc

Old 06-05-2004, 01:21 AM   #10
Amy Truman
Thumbs up Casey and his racks

Casey and his racks are great.
He has a great product and has the best customer relations.
I own some of his racks and they can't be beat for the money.
Easiest purchases I ever made, Best purchases I ever made for my snakes. They are worth their weight in gold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!