For Sale Hypo Yellow/Pink Silkback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
baskingbaby
Hypo Yellow/Pink Silkback

European Bloodlines - Hypo 66% Het Trans Silkback (Poss 50% Het Recessive Leather)

Genetics are: Marketed Leucistic Hypo Het Trans LeatherBack 100% Het Recessive Leather (Quad Het) x High Yellow Citrus Hypo Het Trans Leatherback (Mother). Father was imported from Sven @ RS Dragons in Belgium and Mother imported from Markus Metz in Germany.

I can't say enough good about these babies - I've raised a group of silkbacks from Daniel Bennett of Epic Dragonz and I'm reluctantly letting this girl go. She has an awesome appetite and is pounding crickets, reptiworms and dubia. She will eat from a bowl or your hand hand, she will literally eat whatever you hold in front of her. No problems eating greens, yellow squash, carrots, etc. She is a very healthy girl and she has has no shedding problems. I bathe my silkbacks once daily and lotion at night. They enjoy being held and are very calm - even for lotioning.

She will make an awesome pet for someone and is extremely calm, used to being handled and pampered daily. She's a little under 9" and 30 grams. Her colors are ALWAYS this way, she is never ever dull or dark. I would call her a pink and yellow dragon although she is getting some darker pink or orange highlights.

Asking $200 plus shipping. She is going to be a big, healthy female dragon... Feel free to message me with any questions. I have tons of pictures if you need more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7775.jpg (91.6 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7776.jpg (77.6 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7781.jpg (197.6 KB, 202 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!