Good Guys..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
Sparda
Thumbs up Good Guys.....

I just wanted to post and let you all know about a couple of VERY good guys. I purchased some various snakes off of these guys, and they went above and beyond the norm. First, Peter Rushton of PT Reptiles. I purchased 3 Tx Rat snakes from him at a local reptile show, he was great to deal with, has beautiful snakes at good prices and is very helpful and nice to deal with. The next on my good guy list is Terry Parks. He is also a great guy to deal with, with some very gorgeous snakes. We had some trouble with the weather as far as shipping, but I was never concerned, because I knew that he cared for the welfare of the animals. They all arrived in good condition, and were exactly as I expected. I will definately be taking my business to these guys again in the future. Thanks guys.

Old 02-10-2004, 06:39 PM   #2
DavidBeard
I agree that Peter Rushton is a great guy! I bought a baby Anery Kenyan Sand Boa from him back in December and it is a great snake! He has awesome snakes at very reasonable prices and I love talking with him at shows.

Old 02-10-2004, 06:55 PM   #3
WebSlave
Paula, although your heart is in the right place, this thread violates the rules of the BOI. You need to put the NAME of the person in the topic line of the thread. As such, I am locking this thread to give you the opportunity to do this correctly.

The reason for this rule is that it makes it much easier on the readership of this forum to know what the thread is about simply by reading the topic line and not having to open and read the thread just to figure that out.

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread