top of the line mexican milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Thumbs up top of the line mexican milks

Hello all,
I have a couple handfuls of clutches set to hatch within the next 2 weeks, figured I'd make a post for some out of the egg specials incase anyone is interested in adding more mexican milks to their collection.

Unfortunately my albino male didn't breed this year, he'll go next year, but my albino female bred with a het albino male. Fingers crossed for some albinos, email me if you want your name on the waiting list, no $ down.

I have a very nice apricot colored het albino male that bred to several females this year. 2 normal females and a spotted female, so the babies will be possible het albino, and the one clutch will have spotted genetics. I might sell off the 2 possible het albino clutches (one of the females is about to double clutch now so that'll be 3), so if interested let me know. This is a cheap way for anyone to get into the albino mexican milk project, there's still only a handful of people working with them and not many get produced per year, so they're holding their price. Also the albino spotted annulata would be a first.

Mexican milks are my personal favorite, the majority of my breeders are pretty laidback, and no two look the same. They make a good pet snake and are rarely available in different morphs.

mikefedzen@yahoo.com if you have any questions and for pricing on babies.

Pictures from top to bottom - 09' albino male, 09' normal female that bred with apricot het albino, 08' albino and apricot het albino pair, 08' spotted female and apricot het albino breeding.

Thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!