Good Guy Travis of Enigmatic Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
CarpeGecko
Travis of Enigmatic Reptiles

I picked up a couple Western Hognose snakes and a cool Typhoon Leo girl from Travis at Enigmatic Reptiles last week. They arrived on Thursday healthy and none too worse for the trip half way across the country. I must say that my dealings with Travis were incredibly awesome. Not only did I get a few awesome animals but he answered a thousand questions and I learned a lot about what he's done and breeding Leos and snakes. He also went out of his way to ship when the weather was idea and my crazy work schedule would allow me to be home.

Anyone interested in reptiles should check out the amazing stuff he's working on and be prepared for amazing customer service!

Old 12-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
cursedj
Travis of enigmatic reptiles

I have purchased geckos from Travis over the last few months. They have all arrived in professional secure packaging, Healthy and look stunning.I will not hesitate to Buy or recommend enigmatic Reptiles again and again.Top Notch Breeder in my book.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
cursedj
**purchased Multiple geckos**

Old 12-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
Kristi23
I purchased a gecko from Travis about a year ago. She was healthy and came packaged well. I would definitely buy from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!