R Reptile Ranch-Richard White Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2004, 02:50 PM   #1
DAND
Thumbs up R Reptile Ranch-Richard White Good Guy

I just wanted to give Richard the kudos for the recent deal we finally completed. He sat on a few snakes for me until the weather here got warmer. The communication during this time was excellent. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks Richard, it was great doing business with you.

Dave Gruning

Old 03-08-2004, 04:19 PM   #2
rspier
I agree, I have had dealings with Rich and he was very professional and helpfull. In addition I have seen his collection and he has a well cared for collection. His hondurans are especially nice.

Old 03-08-2004, 08:42 PM   #3
JETZEN
Last year I bought some snakes from Rich White
1.1 sinaloan
2.1 thayeri
everything went great
Rich sells quality animals and backs them up 100%

I'll buy from Rich again without a doubt

Old 03-08-2004, 11:07 PM   #4
diamondback1
I purchased an adult desert phase Cal king from Rich last year that I was very pleased with. Looking forward to doing business with again.

Old 03-10-2004, 12:55 AM   #5
R Reptile Ranch
Thanks!

Hello!

We just wanted to say thanks for the kind words.

Old 01-05-2005, 11:25 AM   #6
TraceH
I just got done doing business with Richard White and was very pleased. He was very professional and sent very nice animals. I would do business with him again.

Old 01-05-2005, 02:25 PM   #7
serpentboy78
Thumbs up For Sure......

I too have done bizz. with Rich. he has awesome, well cared for snakes.... Very honest guy... Has helped me on sevral occassions with ?'s even walked me thru building a rack.... Awesome guy.... Would reccommend him to anyone..... Pe@ce.... Mike Clark....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!