SNAKES IN THE TOILET!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Durante
SNAKES IN THE TOILET!!!!

So I seen a post with photo on my cousins facebook page with her snakes in the toilet...I was ready to e-mail her to give her a piece of my mind & started thinking something wasn't right.. she is a very responsible/safe owner, knows better since she is a vet tech, & she doesn't own a albino. So I asked her what was the real story behind it was.
Well my cousin besides being a little prankster is also a total Halloween freak & it turns out while shopping at Spirit of Halloween she found that they sell toilet seat stickers/covers. I admit I fell for the joke for a second. I'm not sure I 100% like the joke & will have to see if any stupids acts come from it in the future but thought it was interesting enough but figured it was interesting enough to share here in case others didn't see it yet.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
radera5
Yeah, I've seen this before. It's an awesome toilet seat graphic! I'm into it, I don't see an issue with it. If some kid were to put his snakes in the toilet and blame it on this I wouldn't say it was the fault of this graphic. I'd have to call them on being a total moron in the first place.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Yeah, I've seen this before. It's an awesome toilet seat graphic! I'm into it, I don't see an issue with it. If some kid were to put his snakes in the toilet and blame it on this I wouldn't say it was the fault of this graphic. I'd have to call them on being a total moron in the first place.
I agree I was thinking more of someone older with a huge fear or possibly jumping & slipping. It seems like people like to blame snakes for all kinds of crazy things these days...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!