Freedom Breeder 12 Tub Doskicil Rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
topten617
Freedom Breeder 12 Tub Doskicil Rack

I'm Selling My Freedom Breeder Doskicil Rack.It is In Brand New Condition .I Had Freedom Breeder Make Me Heat Panels For each Level so I could Keep Ball Pythons and Burmese Pythons in it.You can take out the spacers if your not using the lights to make it Shorter.Heres What Freedom Breeders Website Says about it :::

Doskicil racks include: 4 levels, 4 spacers for lighting, 12 grey tubs with hinged lids, base frame and casters.

The Doskicil was the first custom rack we made for lizards that need extra heat sources or UVB exposure. It worked so well we never stopped making them! A perfect rack for dwarf monitors, bearded dragons or other small heat and light loving lizards. With the light spacers, combinations of heat lamps and uv lamps can be used to provide optimal conditions for a variety of species. Secure hinged screen lids are fitted to each tub.

Local Mass Pick up Only. $1,400 CASH with Heat Panels and Lamps. Call 781-267-9852
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!