Madagascar Tree Boas for sale (S. m. volontany) Mandarin phase - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
boidsonly
Madagascar Tree Boas for sale (S. m. volontany) Mandarin phase

Born on the 20th and 26th of Aug. Feeding on F/T or live FM/SM. Most have shed twice; those that have not are going into shed as I type this ad.

They are ready to go; guaranteed feeding and correctly sexed. Get them while they last... Very nice looking boas-not an ugly one in there.

I am selling lone males (1.0) or pairs (1.1). Sorry, can't sell lone females (0.1) or trios (1.2) right now-too many males.

No trades at this time except for Green phase (S. m. madagasariensis) and Tropidophis sp/ssp.

$400 ea + sh or $800/pr + sh.

Use this link to see the boas:

http://s1287.photobucket.com/albums/a634/rareboas/

Mousing over the photo will provide the boa # and sex. Please use this # when inquiring about any boa.

Best regards,Jeff Murray

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #2
sdp4
Do you have any pairs left

Scott Powley
949-218-4096
sdpinc@cox.net

Old 05-20-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
boidsonly
I am expecting more in the Jul/Aug timeframe. These litters did not last long once I posted them. If you are interested later this summer, shoot me an email @:
boidsonly@att.net
and I'll place you on the waiting list.
Thanks,
Jeff
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
sdp4
Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!