For Sale Patricia Froglets Healthy CBB Gems! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
Patricia Froglets Healthy CBB Gems!

Hi I have about 13 Patricia froglets ready to go & more on their way out of water. They are between the size of a penny to the larger older froglets size of a quarter, all are being fed Melanogaster flies dusted with Repcal & Herptivite & growing like weeds... I will ship anywhere in the US, also Im in queens NY so if your close enough local sales are more than welcomed as you will save with me not having to factor shipping into the price. I will beat all the Frog guys by offering a shipping split with anyone taking a trio or more. Meaning at $45 a frog take 3 or more & I split $65 for Fedex Priority which is the best possible shipping with a complete duration of under 19 hrs door to door in most cases. A trio comes to 167 shipped Turbo fast and safe, if you take four just add 45 since the packaging & shipping is already paid for, I can safely get 5 into a box for sure. Email me if you are seriously interested please, idris2279@yahoo.com or text me: 347-426-7986 for more pics or any information I may have neglected to provide. Take care, Idris- Ive had Reptiles & Amphibians for over 20 years, Im passionate about all of my animals & I will always work with you & provide full lifetime support with any husbandry questions or anything at all..
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!